This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Decent CSI Games?

#1MooJoo714Posted 1/15/2013 11:10:18 PM
I'm looking to buy a CSI game pretty soon & I know there are a couple of them out right now, so what I'm hoping is that someone can help me to narrow them down.
I've never played any of them for 360, but I've played one for oldschool X-Box & I enjoyed it quite a bit so if any of them are similar, then I'll definitely check them out.
Thanks in advance!
#2glassghost0Posted 1/15/2013 11:12:09 PM
I know at least one of them has a demo on the marketplace
---
Signature OFF
#3MooJoo714(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 11:19:40 PM
I actually searched the marketplace before posting & couldn't find one. Though, maybe I'll go through again & check.
#4glassghost0Posted 1/15/2013 11:21:07 PM
Actually, I might have played that off of an OXM disc, my bad.
---
Signature OFF
#5Walkman_005Posted 1/15/2013 11:41:13 PM
None of them are really any good. Granted I've only played one and it left a sour taste in my mouth.

I DO recommend playing Condemned. You are a detective and solve mysteries like you would in CSI. And it is a great game.

Also L.A Noire might work for you.
#6SparkItUpPosted 1/16/2013 12:07:35 AM
Walkman_005 posted...
None of them are really any good. Granted I've only played one and it left a sour taste in my mouth.

I DO recommend playing Condemned. You are a detective and solve mysteries like you would in CSI. And it is a great game.

Also L.A Noire might work for you.

In general, crime games suck on consoles such as this. It's a point & click type of game. I played the first one and it was just horrible. I can't recommend in the least...even if you are a fan of the shows, they are terrible.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#7SheepinatorPosted 1/16/2013 6:26:23 AM
I thought people only played the CSI's for easy 1000G's.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.