This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DmC is the best game ever.

#1knightoffire55Posted 1/15/2013 11:23:34 PM
Believe it.
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#2ironmaidenfan70Posted 1/15/2013 11:28:36 PM
It's a good game, but I think donky kong is the best game ever
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
#3_S0FTButtCheeksPosted 1/15/2013 11:31:13 PM
ironmaidenfan70 posted...

Please no one continue this

we all understand the reference.
---
instagram.com/softbuttcheeks
Broncos > poop > your favorite team
#4knightoffire55(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 11:41:58 PM
This generation is too naive to appreciate what Dm C is as a game. It's not just a game. It is a work of art. It's a subtle commentary on the state of the game industry. It's an amazing achievement that will never be topped in our lifetime.
---
Enough is enough I have had it with these motherf****ing vampires in this motherf****ing rain.
#5BrutalBrockenPosted 1/15/2013 11:49:46 PM
knightoffire55 posted...
This generation is too naive to appreciate what Dm C is as a game. It's not just a game. It is a work of art. It's a subtle commentary on the state of the game industry. It's an amazing achievement that will never be topped in our lifetime.

Now I tried not to get involved in this DmC debate, but best game ever? No F****** way. Not even in the top 100
---
XBOX- Brutal Brocken
PS3- BrutalBrocken
#6RezzmanPosted 1/16/2013 12:52:16 AM
Taken from the PS3 DmC board:

SilentS89 posted...
This game is art. Not that silly fake commercial "art" but real hardcore starving artist art.

Notice the way Ninja Theory makes a statement on society by intentionally giving inferior features to a franchise they were lent. The way Ninja Theory makes a statement on Westernization and outsourcing in general by intentionally and artistically making the game inferior. Notice the statement on entitlement and authority that Ninja Theory are making?

The framerate is a poetic metaphor for the way people perceive the world. As humans we can't see the real truth of reality so this is reflected by the way the game only gives us half the frames per second that we should have. It effects us on an emotional level because we can tell that something is missing but it is so abstract that creates dissonance within ourselves.

The button delay is very rewarding. The reason for the delay is that Donte is hesitating to act because he needs to find the meaning of himself. Every agonizing swing of Rebellion is Donte's way of saying "I am me" to the world.

As you play the game, you define Donte. Who are you? "My name is Dante".

There is no lock-on feature because in real life we don't get to know our targets. Our goals must be made ourselves. To think otherwise is the height of sheepliness and entitlement. This game takes social relevancy and makes it into art. By intentionally making the game "bad" Ninja Theory have elevated the artistic quality of the game to a level that few games have ever reached.

This game belongs in the Louvre along with all the other great works of non-Japanesey Western art.

---
-=Rezzy=-
#7DarkSymbiotePosted 1/16/2013 12:55:20 AM
Rezzman posted...

SilentS89 posted...
This game is art. Not that silly fake commercial "art" but real hardcore starving artist art.

Notice the way Ninja Theory makes a statement on society by intentionally giving inferior features to a franchise they were lent. The way Ninja Theory makes a statement on Westernization and outsourcing in general by intentionally and artistically making the game inferior. Notice the statement on entitlement and authority that Ninja Theory are making?

The framerate is a poetic metaphor for the way people perceive the world. As humans we can't see the real truth of reality so this is reflected by the way the game only gives us half the frames per second that we should have. It effects us on an emotional level because we can tell that something is missing but it is so abstract that creates dissonance within ourselves.

The button delay is very rewarding. The reason for the delay is that Donte is hesitating to act because he needs to find the meaning of himself. Every agonizing swing of Rebellion is Donte's way of saying "I am me" to the world.

There is no lock-on feature because in real life we don't get to know our targets. Our goals must be made ourselves. To think otherwise is the height of sheepliness and entitlement. This game takes social relevancy and makes it into art. By intentionally making the game "bad" Ninja Theory have elevated the artistic quality of the game to a level that few games have ever reached.

This game belongs in the Louvre along with all the other great works of non-Japanesey Western art.

Brilliant!
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#8DarkSymbiotePosted 1/16/2013 12:55:39 AM
_S0FTButtCheeks posted...
ironmaidenfan70 posted...

Please no one continue this

we all understand the reference.

I don't get reference.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#9TheAnalogKid06Posted 1/16/2013 2:03:53 AM
Rezzman posted...

SilentS89 posted...

LMAO that is great. Capcom seems to be on a roll with desecrating the games I used to love by them.
---
GT: TheAnalogKid06
#10SunDevil77Posted 1/16/2013 3:43:30 AM
knightoffire55 posted...
Believe it.

This post reminds me of the catastrophe that is the english dub of Naruto.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQMOKJW79IE
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact