This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama just mentioned violent video games

#441SheepinatorPosted 1/18/2013 5:23:50 PM
shawnmck posted...
Sheepinator posted...
SwtorN00b posted...
secondhand1 posted...
You're bat s*** crazy, man. This is as offensive and misguided a statement I've ever seen on Gamefaqs. Just f*** right off with this. Honestly. You are the goddamn poster child for the type of person who should never be near a firearm.

So you're saying Millions of Heavily armed jews would not have lowered the death count by a significant margin?, You are either BSing or an utter fool.

You do realize the Third Reich had tanks and fighter planes? I think you've been watching Red Dawn about 100 times too many.

^ You do realize that fighting oppression with guns is a heck of a lot better than fighting with sticks & rocks, right..?
I think you've been watching too much of the mainstream (Propaganda) News networks.

Sticks and rocks kill people too. Those were banned also.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#442shawnmckPosted 1/18/2013 5:30:03 PM
Sheepinator posted...

^ Then I guess we better ban murder then....oh, wait...
#443TheBlueStigPosted 1/18/2013 5:33:29 PM
reverence27 posted...
our side wants to talk about it and find ways to help solve it

No, your side wants "compromise", you used that word first in this topic, and it's been the same statement coming from EVERY anti-gunner.

Compromise means that BOTH parties give something up....

What are YOU giving up ? ? ?

Answer = NOTHING.

You don't want compromise, you want total capitulation, you will NOT get it, period.

As for the people who don't believe that 6 million armed people would not have made a serious dent and caused serious damage to Hitler's ability to wage his war using their stolen goods, their stolen art, their stolen jewelry, the stolen silverware from their kitchens, the gold and silver fillings out of their f***ing TEETH after they were gassed, you're the ones who are out of your f***ing mind. You're the ones who have no clue as to the damage one determined person can do when survival is on the line, and that damage is multiplied exponentially when more fighters are added to the equation.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#444SheepinatorPosted 1/18/2013 5:35:46 PM
shawnmck posted...
Sheepinator posted...

^ Then I guess we better ban murder then....oh, wait...

I saw Jason Bourne kill someone with a pen and a magazine. Literacy is banned too. Has anyone ever been killed by an errant snowball? Snowballs and snowmen are banned too. We can make these utterly ridiculous analogies and straw men all day long, which I realize is the standard MO for the gun crowd to distract until the attention goes away. Maintain the status quo at all costs.
---
#445SheepinatorPosted 1/18/2013 5:39:30 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
you're the ones who are out of your f***ing mind. You're the ones who have no clue as to the damage one determined person can do when survival is on the line, and that damage is multiplied exponentially when more fighters are added to the equation.

Trautman: Look John, we can't have you running around out there killing friendly civilians.
Rambo: There are no friendly civilians!
Trautman: But I'm your friend Johnny! I was there with you knee-deep in all that blood and guts. I covered your ass more than once. Seems like bailing you out of trouble's got to be a life-time achievement for me.
Rambo: There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king-s*** cop! All I wanted was something to eat. But the man kept pushing Sir.
Trautman: Well you did some pushing on your own John.
Rambo: They drew first blood, not me.
Trautman: Look Johnny, let me come in and get you the hell out of there!
Rambo: They drew first blood...
Trautman: Rambo, are you still reading me? Covey leader to Raven! Rambo! Acknowledge!
---
#446vigorm0rtisPosted 1/18/2013 5:43:57 PM
Sheepinator posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
you're the ones who are out of your f***ing mind. You're the ones who have no clue as to the damage one determined person can do when survival is on the line, and that damage is multiplied exponentially when more fighters are added to the equation.

Trautman: Look John, we can't have you running around out there killing friendly civilians.
Rambo: There are no friendly civilians!
Trautman: But I'm your friend Johnny! I was there with you knee-deep in all that blood and guts. I covered your ass more than once. Seems like bailing you out of trouble's got to be a life-time achievement for me.
Rambo: There wouldn't be no trouble except for that king-s*** cop! All I wanted was something to eat. But the man kept pushing Sir.
Trautman: Well you did some pushing on your own John.
Rambo: They drew first blood, not me.
Trautman: Look Johnny, let me come in and get you the hell out of there!
Rambo: They drew first blood...
Trautman: Rambo, are you still reading me? Covey leader to Raven! Rambo! Acknowledge!

Give a knucklehead a gun, he think he's Wyatt Earp.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#447TheBlueStigPosted 1/18/2013 5:45:12 PM
Sheepinator posted...
You do realize the Third Reich had tanks and fighter planes?

Vintage tanks like Tigers and Panzers can be disabled and become 60 ton roadblocks with an IED or a Lahti 20mm anti-tank rifle to the tracks. It was their biggest weakness besides the amount of fuel they sucked down so attacking the supply lines was always a viable option.

Planes can be disabled by sabotage on the ground (especially at night), or back then, by small arms fire to the engine block (or pilot) when they came in for a low pass, and as always, they can't fly without fuel.

Every obstacle comes with a way to defeat it, always has, always will.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#448TheBlueStigPosted 1/18/2013 5:47:03 PM
Sheepinator posted...
Literacy is banned too.

Actually it was in Cambodia, educated people slaughtered, even people who just looked like they were educated were executed.
---
Ben Franklin
#449all_that_juicePosted 1/18/2013 5:54:02 PM
Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it.
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#450WinternovaPosted 1/18/2013 6:09:05 PM
shawnmck posted...
And when are you Libs going to get it that the US is NOT Switzerland...NOT Europe....NOT the UK.....NOT anywhere else.
Those Countries do NOT have a Constitution granting them Rights.

http://www.admin.ch/ch/e/rs/1/101.en.pdf

Title 2 delineates the rights Swiss citizens have. Hell, they have a lot more than we do, including this one:

Art. 12 Right to assistance when in need
Persons in need and unable to provide for themselves have the right to assistance and care, and to the financial means required for a decent standard of living.

Imagine if we tried to pass a Constitutional Amendment like this...the current GOP would be in an uproar. I think THIS sort of right is infinitely more important than gun ownership, but you'll never see widespread support for a right that helps other people, just the ones that allow weapons in the hands of individuals. Kinda sad, really.

http://www.iuscomp.org/gla/statutes/GG.htm

Germany's Constitution's first chapter is all about the rights of citizens.

Do you REALLY believe that the United States is the only country in the world that has a Constitution that grants people rights?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)