This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama just mentioned violent video games

#461TheBlueStigPosted 1/18/2013 9:56:24 PM
Sheepinator posted...
Yeah the evidence for this is in the continued loosening of gun laws in recent years, just lulling the paranoid folk into lowering their guard...

Simple, they waited until Obummer was in Lame Duck status so he had nothing to lose.

If any of this had been done before the election he never would've been re-elected. Clinton did the same thing.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#462builder111(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:49:10 PM
Now they're talking about violent video games (and movies) on Bill Maher. It's back to SNES Mortal Kombat folks.
---
caps
#463SheepinatorPosted 1/18/2013 10:54:57 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Sheepinator posted...
Yeah the evidence for this is in the continued loosening of gun laws in recent years, just lulling the paranoid folk into lowering their guard...

Simple, they waited until Obummer was in Lame Duck status so he had nothing to lose.

If any of this had been done before the election he never would've been re-elected. Clinton did the same thing.

Nothing to lose other than his party retaining the Presidency. Btw it's Obama. You may disagree with him but he is the President, show some respect.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#464TheBlueStigPosted 1/18/2013 11:02:16 PM
Sheepinator posted...
You may disagree with him but he is the President, show some respect.

I wouldn't show him respect to his face, he's a corrupt liar who changes what he says every 2 weeks, he's been doing it since he was a senator.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#465TheBlueStigPosted 1/18/2013 11:07:20 PM
builder111 posted...
Now they're talking about violent video games (and movies) on Bill Maher. It's back to SNES Mortal Kombat folks.

Bill Maher isn't too far above Piers Morgan on the bottom feeder food chain. He stacks his guests 3 to 1 against with him as the 4th antagonist and when his guests aren't brow beating eachother 3 to 1 he's doing it and making it 4 to 1.
---
Ben Franklin
#466djprofessork1Posted 1/18/2013 11:13:23 PM
builder111 posted...

well there is some merit to it. I mean i don't have a problem with violent video games, but, when you see all these 6 year-olds playing games like CoD and Hitman, that's just wrong. their parents are morons.

and why are video games so goddamn violent, honestly they go way overboard for no reason. but then if someone shows a boob ingame everyone freaks out. i hate how violence obsessed our society is.
---
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#467TheBlueStigPosted 1/18/2013 11:15:36 PM
djprofessork1 posted...
builder111 posted...

well there is some merit to it. I mean i don't have a problem with violent video games, but, when you see all these 6 year-olds playing games like CoD and Hitman, that's just wrong. their parents are morons.

and why are video games so goddamn violent, honestly they go way overboard for no reason. but then if someone shows a boob ingame everyone freaks out. i hate how violence obsessed our society is.

Then don't play it.
---
Ben Franklin
#468Slick32373Posted 1/18/2013 11:16:21 PM
Obama sucks
#469CyricsServantPosted 1/18/2013 11:21:47 PM
Slick32373 posted...
Obama sucks

As far as I could tell he was better (or at least less enigmatic) than the alternative.

And nothing's going to happen to our ultra violent entertainment, so everyone should just chill.
#470SheepinatorPosted 1/18/2013 11:24:21 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Sheepinator posted...
You may disagree with him but he is the President, show some respect.

I wouldn't show him respect to his face, he's a corrupt liar who changes what he says every 2 weeks, he's been doing it since he was a senator.

No matter who is President, if the opportunity came for a meet and greet I would never disrespect the office like that. Honestly that sounds un-American of you. Or maybe it's just a race thing.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.