This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama just mentioned violent video games

#481reverence27Posted 1/19/2013 11:28:10 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
Sheepinator posted...
You may disagree with him but he is the President, show some respect.

I wouldn't show him respect to his face, he's a corrupt liar who changes what he says every 2 weeks, he's been doing it since he was a senator.

If you don't respect our president then leave this country. I didn't agree with bush and though his policies would lead us into future economic problems, but I still respected him and his decisions.

And stop drinking the Fox News kool aid, there is no evidence of any corruption conspiracies your group tends to scream about.
---
God is a vindictive bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser , a misogynistic, homophobic racist, an infanticidal, malevolent bully:Richard Dawkins
#482TheBlueStigPosted 1/19/2013 11:39:27 AM
reverence27 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Sheepinator posted...

I wouldn't show him respect to his face, he's a corrupt liar who changes what he says every 2 weeks, he's been doing it since he was a senator.

If you don't respect our president then leave this country. I didn't agree with bush and though his policies would lead us into future economic problems, but I still respected him and his decisions.

And stop drinking the Fox News kool aid, there is no evidence of any corruption conspiracies your group tends to scream about.

First Amendment, I have the freedom to vocally and LOUDLY disagree with the president, his policies, and his choices no matter how much you don't like it. You can sit back and kiss his corrupt ass all day long if you want, but I don't have to no matter what you think.

And again with the assumptions, I don't watch Fox News, but that's the only comeback you have because you don't bother to think for yourself.

If anybody should leave the country it's you, there's plenty of other countries out there with the exact laws you want already in place, do everyone a favor, take your demands of capitulation elsewhere.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#483reverence27Posted 1/19/2013 11:51:46 AM
TheBlueStig posted...
reverence27 posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Sheepinator posted...

First Amendment, I have the freedom to vocally and LOUDLY disagree with the president, his policies, and his choices no matter how much you don't like it. You can sit back and kiss his corrupt ass all day long if you want, but I don't have to no matter what you think.

And again with the assumptions, I don't watch Fox News, but that's the only comeback you have because you don't bother to think for yourself.

If anybody should leave the country it's you, there's plenty of other countries out there with the exact laws you want already in place, do everyone a favor, take your demands of capitulation elsewhere.

I never said you had to agree with his policies, hell I don't agree with half his policies, but as an American you should still show respect to your elected president.

And there's plenty of gun loving countries out there that don't care how many people die and don't care about or support the under privileged, so why don't you move there. And yes maybe you don't watch Fox News but the conspiracies you believe in we're derived from those who do so either way you are a sheep to their ratings ploy.
---
God is a vindictive bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser , a misogynistic, homophobic racist, an infanticidal, malevolent bully:Richard Dawkins
#484TheBlueStigPosted 1/19/2013 12:17:33 PM
reverence27 posted...
I never said you had to agree with his policies, hell I don't agree with half his policies, but as an American you should still show respect to your elected president.

I DON'T F***ING HAVE TO ! ! !

Especially not because you tell me to.

That's the great thing about America, I don't have to "show respect" to a lying assmunch by law.

Fast & Furious program, Obummer signed off on it, allowed gun sales to go to cartels and got American cops and civilians killed in the process.

Why the F*** should I respect a president who breaks the god damned law and gets his own citizens killed ? ? ?
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#485CyricsServantPosted 1/19/2013 2:39:03 PM
TheBlueStig posted...

Fast & Furious program, Obummer signed off on it, allowed gun sales to go to cartels and got American cops and civilians killed in the process.

I know, right?! Such a preventable tragedy. It's not like the drug cartels had access to firearms before F&F.

*rolls eyes*
#486reverence27Posted 1/19/2013 2:40:35 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
reverence27 posted...

I DON'T F***ING HAVE TO ! ! !

Especially not because you tell me to.

That's the great thing about America, I don't have to "show respect" to a lying assmunch by law.

Why the F*** should I respect a president who breaks the god damned law and gets his own citizens killed ? ? ?

Another Faithful reselling of a Fox News report. That conspiricy theory is old news and he wasn't the first president to attempt a gun walking stratagy. How many New Yorkers died under your guy hiding information. But we don't think he was out to get us. making the right choices for the country isn't always flowers and rainbows things happen there is more to the world then your moms basement.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/168673/facts-get-way-gops-fast-and-furious-investigation#
---
#487SunDevil77Posted 1/19/2013 2:41:09 PM
I think Wendy's has the best french fries of all the fast food establishments, at the moment.

The crisp aspect is spot on, and the salt-to-fry ratio is unmatched by any.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#488CyricsServantPosted 1/19/2013 2:44:06 PM(edited)
SunDevil77 posted...
I think Wendy's has the best french fries of all the fast food establishments, at the moment.

. . . Honestly, you are out of your ****ing mind.

Now if you had said they have the best spicy chicken sandwiches I'd agree with you, but best fries? Really?

Have you been to a McDonald's lately? . . . Get out of this thread and don't come back!
#489SunDevil77Posted 1/19/2013 2:45:34 PM
CyricsServant posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Now if you had said they have the best spicy chicken sandwiches I'd agree with you, but best fries? Really?

Have you been to a McDonald's lately?

Ah, McDonalds and Chic-fil-a are also stellar eateries for indulging in this salty delight.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#490reverence27Posted 1/19/2013 2:49:51 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
CyricsServant posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

Have you been to a McDonald's lately?

Ah, McDonalds and Chic-fil-a are also stellar eateries for indulging in this salty delight.

Long john silvers fries by far!
---