This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Obama just mentioned violent video games

#491Ned_MandingoPosted 1/19/2013 3:50:38 PM
Anyone remember when KFC had those extra crispy fries. Damn I wish I could still get em.
---
You gotta pay the troll toll
#492reverence27Posted 1/19/2013 3:53:37 PM
Ned_Mandingo posted...
Anyone remember when KFC had those extra crispy fries. Damn I wish I could still get em.

They still have the potato wedges
---
God is a vindictive bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser , a misogynistic, homophobic racist, an infanticidal, malevolent bully:Richard Dawkins
#493CyricsServantPosted 1/19/2013 3:53:56 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Ah, McDonalds and Chic-fil-a are also stellar eateries for indulging in this salty delight

It's not just the salt-to-fry ratio. It's the way they're so thinly sliced . . . that extra crunch they pack that other fries don't . . . the fact that they're moist without being full-blown greasy. They're the perfect fries. God's gift to fries. And to even pretend Chic-fil-a and Wendy's fries are comparable, despite both being incredibly delicious, is incredibly insulting. It's arguably the most offensive thing I've read in this entire thread.
#494CyricsServantPosted 1/19/2013 3:54:59 PM
reverence27 posted...
Ned_Mandingo posted...

Those are ****ing delicious . . . until they get cold. Then they somehow transform into the worst fries ever.

. . . and now I'm hungry.
#495TheBlueStigPosted 1/19/2013 3:56:47 PM
reverence27 posted...
Another Faithful reselling of a Fox News report. That conspiricy theory is old news and he wasn't the first president to attempt a gun walking stratagy. How many New Yorkers died under your guy hiding information. But we don't think he was out to get us. making the right choices for the country isn't always flowers and rainbows things happen there is more to the world then your moms basement.

Your spelling and grammar just proved you're nothing more than a 14 year old kid, you're a waste of time.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#496SunDevil77Posted 1/19/2013 3:57:40 PM
CyricsServant posted...
SunDevil77 posted...
Ah, McDonalds and Chic-fil-a are also stellar eateries for indulging in this salty delight

It's not just the salt-to-fry ratio. It's the way they're so thinly sliced . . . that extra crunch they pack that other fries don't . . . the fact that they're moist without being full-blown greasy. They're the perfect fries. God's gift to fries. And to even pretend Chic-fil-a and Wendy's fries are comparable, despite both being incredibly delicious, is incredibly insulting. It's arguably the most offensive thing I've read in this entire thread.

You have a valid point, and I now am going to McDonalds, as I haven't been there in far too long.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#497TheBlueStigPosted 1/19/2013 3:57:52 PM
CyricsServant posted...
reverence27 posted...
Ned_Mandingo posted...

Those are ****ing delicious . . . until they get cold. Then they somehow transform into the worst fries ever.

. . . and now I'm hungry.

You want the best fries, Dune Dog, PGA Blvd Florida, Yankee Nachos, waffle cut fries covered in nacho ingredients.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#498CyricsServantPosted 1/19/2013 4:02:25 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
You have a valid point, and I now am going to McDonalds, as I haven't been there in far too long.

Then all is forgiven.

TheBlueStig posted...
You want the best fries, Dune Dog, PGA Blvd Florida, Yankee Nachos, waffle cut fries covered in nacho ingredients.

They definitely sound good.
#499TravarkothPosted 1/19/2013 4:02:56 PM
Wow, surprised this went on this long.
---
"Please stop being human. "
--- 343 Guilty Spark ---
#500Stray_ZeroPosted 1/19/2013 4:03:39 PM
To 500!
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)