This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Too many games too buy!!

#11ExtraspectrePosted 1/17/2013 2:30:49 PM(edited)
Arucard05 posted...
I'm getting Aliens: Colonial Marines... because Alien is the best sci-fi film of all time.

*Corrected to closer resemble my opinion*

Alien is great too... different genres though, since one was a great sci-fi action/suspense film and the other was a great horror film.

I love them both.
---
Gamefaqs: The most passive aggressive place on the internet.
#12Deathx113Posted 1/17/2013 2:37:11 PM
Well, we started off grammatically correct, but we didn't stay that way for long.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#13TheFeshPincePosted 1/17/2013 8:11:50 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Aliens.

---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#14JKSonicPosted 1/17/2013 8:13:56 PM
Nope not too many to buy AT ALL, just freaking pace yourself. You know the summer usually has a drought and if we're getting a new XBox in November the drought will be even bigger than normal. Narrow you list down to a few games you "need" at launch and pace yourself with the rest.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
#15Frison11Posted 1/17/2013 8:34:55 PM
I so agree with this topic. If I had the money to spend I would get Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 day 1. Unfortunately I don't so I'm forced to save up until GTAV comes out which I would buy day 1 over any other game. There are a few older games I still want including L.A Noire Complete Edition and Super Mario Galaxy 2. Plus, I still want to get a PS3 and Wii U along with plenty exclusives for each system. There are a ton of games I'm waiting to get until they hit bargain bins. Just to name a few, Prototype 2, DMC, Hitman Absolution, Mass effect trilogy, etc. Talk about a lot of money.
#16Infinite 2003Posted 1/17/2013 8:59:35 PM
I shouldn't buy anymore games until I get that backlog done, but with GTA V and Aliens coming out I may not be able to resist.
---
Go Habs Go!