This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Too many games too buy!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Too many games too buy!!
3 years ago#11
Arucard05 posted...
I'm getting Aliens: Colonial Marines... because Alien is the best sci-fi film of all time.

*Corrected to closer resemble my opinion*

Alien is great too... different genres though, since one was a great sci-fi action/suspense film and the other was a great horror film.

I love them both.
Gamefaqs: The most passive aggressive place on the internet.
3 years ago#12
Well, we started off grammatically correct, but we didn't stay that way for long.
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
3 years ago#13
SunDevil77 posted...

You wanna make me a sandwich?
3 years ago#14
Nope not too many to buy AT ALL, just freaking pace yourself. You know the summer usually has a drought and if we're getting a new XBox in November the drought will be even bigger than normal. Narrow you list down to a few games you "need" at launch and pace yourself with the rest.
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."
3 years ago#15
I so agree with this topic. If I had the money to spend I would get Dead Space 3 and Crysis 3 day 1. Unfortunately I don't so I'm forced to save up until GTAV comes out which I would buy day 1 over any other game. There are a few older games I still want including L.A Noire Complete Edition and Super Mario Galaxy 2. Plus, I still want to get a PS3 and Wii U along with plenty exclusives for each system. There are a ton of games I'm waiting to get until they hit bargain bins. Just to name a few, Prototype 2, DMC, Hitman Absolution, Mass effect trilogy, etc. Talk about a lot of money.
3 years ago#16
I shouldn't buy anymore games until I get that backlog done, but with GTA V and Aliens coming out I may not be able to resist.
Go Habs Go!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Too many games too buy!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived