This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Live is way better than PSN

#1GOZYTPosted 1/18/2013 11:13:06 AM
At least you guys don't have to put up with the crap that we do. As a Sony supporter i have grown tired of their consistent bs this Gen. They have really dropped the ball, i admit.

Good Thing i have a 360 as well. Not sure ill even bother with a PS4. Il probably just get the New Xbox. I doubt it will have as many FAILs as PS4.

I ask you, do you guys go through the suffering we do on the PS side? I hope not.

Enjoy your wonderful service(Live) :)
---
PSN:GOZYT
#2knightimexPosted 1/18/2013 11:15:40 AM
ya don't say?
---
Old School Games FTW!
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 1/18/2013 11:17:04 AM
Live may be a better service, but a lot of people around here spend so much time bellyaching about having to pay for it I don't know if they get a chance to use it. I don't get it: even at full price, it's $5 a month. It's find-in-your-sofa-cushions money.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#4KnifegashPosted 1/18/2013 11:17:54 AM
While I have both systems and can agree Xbox Live is a much better experience, I am really getting sick of paying for it. Yeah, I know, ''$60 a year is really cheap in the long run'', but every service I subscribe to, besides Netflix, is free.
---
Isn't that right, Zach?
http://tinyurl.com/5vsjbj6
#5dj___rollPosted 1/18/2013 11:25:25 AM
Live may be a better service, but a lot of people around here spend so much time bellyaching about having to pay for it I don't know if they get a chance to use it. I don't get it: even at full price, it's $5 a month. It's find-in-your-sofa-cushions money.

If you lose $5 of change in your sofa every month you have other issues. Live isn't expensive, but considering all their other revenue streams and all the ads on the dashboard, it shouldn't cost as much as it does. Initially it was totally worth it. Now, I feel like I'm just paying extra to play games online that are free to play online on every other system. Party chat isn't enough to be worth it toe to pay for p2p gaming.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#6SunDevil77Posted 1/18/2013 11:26:00 AM
Especially when I just picked up a year of live and 1600 MSPs for under $40 :D
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#7dj___rollPosted 1/18/2013 11:26:15 AM
While I have both systems and can agree Xbox Live is a much better experience, I am really getting sick of paying for it. Yeah, I know, ''$60 a year is really cheap in the long run'', but every service I subscribe to, besides Netflix, is free.

Inb4onlymoronspay$60ayearforlive
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#8all_that_juicePosted 1/18/2013 11:34:25 AM
PSN is a better service and it's free.
---
isn't hearing technically a dimension? so this should be called the 4DS. - I_Always_Die
#9vigorm0rtisPosted 1/18/2013 11:53:24 AM
dj___roll posted...

If you lose $5 of change in your sofa every month you have other issues. .

Well, to be fair, I only pay $35 a year, and ok, if not the couch cushions, I can get $3 a month from the change tray in my truck.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#10flame030191Posted 1/18/2013 12:00:22 PM
My only issue is SOMETIMES PSN goes down for a day or two for maintenance, but usually doesn't last as long as expected and everyone who regularly logs in is unaffected.

Xbox Live goes down just as often, takes down everything except multiplayer (marketplace, friends, messages, etc is unavailable), and tends to last just as long as PSN downtime, but MS never warns about the downtime until after its down.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.