This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Video Game Generation did you start gaming in?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What Video Game Generation did you start gaming in?

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
4 years ago#51
GorillaOnRoof posted...
8th. One day I will tell you all about the true classics. And at that point, I'll be better than you.

Those in the know are already aware you've transcended, Gorilla.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF

User Info: TormaDFK

TormaDFK
4 years ago#52
Somewhere around the third or fourth gen. SNES is the first gen I really remember, but there's evidence I played the family NES before then.

User Info: Bleach313

Bleach313
4 years ago#53
I'm a 5th Generation guy. My first system was the N64.

Even though I came in on the 5th generation, I still played and own an Atari because of my dad. Actually I played my N64 so much back then that it remains the system I have the most games for. I think it was over 76 games I have for it.
Currently Playing: Persona 4 The Golden and Guild Wars 2
PSN ID: yooobooyj

User Info: RyanSBHF

RyanSBHF
4 years ago#54
Third.

The NES was my first console.

User Info: Deathx113

Deathx113
4 years ago#55
My first system was a nes? Got it in 1997 I think.
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"

User Info: pokedalt

pokedalt
4 years ago#56
I started in the fifth generation, and my first system was either a N64, or a Game Boy Color. I'm not sure which came first, but I remember playing Pokemon Blue.
Ugh... Why did it have to be trolls?
3DS Friend Code: 4940-5690-8161

User Info: foxizard

foxizard
4 years ago#57
My first video game machines were the NES with "Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt" and a Commodore 64... I cannot remember my first game (or most of the games I had) for it sadly.
Currently Playing: Fantasy Life, Pokemon White 2, Super Mario Bros. 2 (J), Fable III.
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2944-2414

User Info: Kentaro21

Kentaro21
4 years ago#58
The fourth generation. The SNES was my first system.

User Info: snaggleoooo

snaggleoooo
4 years ago#59
4th Gen for me. My gaming began with the three Donkey Kong Country games on the SNES and I look back upon those days with great memories. DKC2 is still the best platformer I've ever played.

User Info: DJ_Gunner

DJ_Gunner
4 years ago#60
The first game I ever played was Space Invaders, circa 1980 or so. A few years later I got my own Atari 2600. I remember the video game crash, I could get cartridges at the local drugstore for a quarter a piece.

NES release was absolutely magical. My grades plummeted that year I got it for Christmas, 1987, I think.
"Aren't you the guy that bought expensive HDMI cables claiming cheap ones funded terrorism?" -The Killer 5
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What Video Game Generation did you start gaming in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived