This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Enough - with the Constant Whining I am sick of it !!!

#1whatnow12012Posted 1/18/2013 1:57:34 PM
Oh next gen is banning used games, oh next gen will not be backwards, oh I have to buy a 4k or Ultra HD TV,

Oh DMC sucks cause they changed Dante to a Tom Cruise deal umm this is a Reboot expect the changes & live with it. Expect no diffrence in ME 4 without Shepard.

I cant wait to listen to the BS when that game hits. What pissed me off was the constant BS ME 3 got cause of the ending. Umm the ending to me was excellent, it closed it out, it did what it was intended to do.

If anything I am Pissed cause EC kinda screwed up the ending so I didnt DLC the EC, I left the ending as is with my Destroyed Ending, FemShep LVL 60 Engineer with her 4200 EMS Score.

The reason people are Pissed on the ending is cause they dont understand the endings meaning such as the 3 Colors - Blue, Red, Green each one has its deal to them and a meaning to them.

Also Dante from DMC looks this way cause it isnt the same Universe as the DMC Trilogy also this is reboot not a prequel is another reason for Dante's new look me I thiink Dante looks pretty cool but I havent played the game personally to see how Dante's Personality is compared to his Trilogy Dante.

Also on the whining on Banning Used games on next gen get over it this move has been in the works for the past couple of years & it was expected.

Also I dont see the promblem with this move, cause if you wanna play old then just keep your older systems such as your original PS3 or 360 systems then just buy newer games for the 720 & PS4 promblem solved.

Also this would solve Backwards it isnt needed either as I dont plan on getting rid of my systems so I dont need Backwards on my 720 or my PS4 cause I am keeping the current gens.

So enough with the BS, the whining & moaning, Good GOD things were never this bad in the good old old days of the SNES, 64 and others we just wondered when the next game was coming or a sequel to that game.

Now it is constant even worser thanks to social media & Twitter or YouTube. Sometimes I am ashamed to be a gamer cause of this BS.

Also they are not Banning games or Violent games just a Law to keep Young kids or Teens from getting M Rated games which I think is a smart move thankfully I am not a Kid so I dont have to worry on that deal.

Also the other deal is Research on Games and Violence and other aspects such as these.

Get the facts straight before you starting non-sense and more useless BS.

Games will always be here and Games will never be Banned maybe Monitored but they will never be Banned this would violate the Freedom Of Speech and other deals.
#2SunDevil77Posted 1/18/2013 1:58:13 PM
wayyy tl

dr
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#3pothocketPosted 1/18/2013 1:59:21 PM
*sells maps at the door to help people navigate TC's rant*
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#4FallowHorizonPosted 1/18/2013 2:00:28 PM
I think this topic just may change thebluestig's stance on adhd meds.
---
Abandoning our oath to the sword, another victim lost to the leaf.
I think I'll stay for a while. Lotus leaves, taste so, so sweet.
#5bluehat94Posted 1/18/2013 2:00:32 PM
You kind of went all over the place with that post, and I only read the first few sentences, try to condense it down to 4 or 5 sentences and make it more coherent, and maybe people will read through it.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#6vigorm0rtisPosted 1/18/2013 2:00:38 PM
promblem

worser

Stop trying to hurt my eyes and my brain.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#7HaganPosted 1/18/2013 2:05:40 PM
Wtf?
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#8Ned_MandingoPosted 1/18/2013 2:08:30 PM
Was this compiled over the past few years and mashed into.. I'm not even sure what this is.

I need to rest now.
---
You gotta pay the troll toll
#9Silent Sniper IVPosted 1/18/2013 2:14:35 PM(edited)
whatnow12012 posted...

So enough with the BS, the whining & moaning, Good GOD things were never this bad in the good old old days of the SNES, 64 and others we just wondered when the next game was coming or a sequel to that game.

Nope, it has always been this way. If you missed the violent video game controversy of the 90s and constant whining about console wars and new releases back then: then it sounds like you've grown up and now pay attention to politics and other things you never used to care about, and are annoyed that you can't tune yourself out of it. I couldn't read 90% of that post but hope that helps. Just learn not to care because 99% of all "violent media" discussion is playing politics and paying lip service. (much like congress does with most things)
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#10tubb311Posted 1/18/2013 2:14:46 PM
OP should check out the Halo 4 board. lol