This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Microsoft announced they were resetting everyone's Gamerscore to zero...

#51_Elite_Bushido_Posted 1/20/2013 6:37:48 PM
...when the Next Xbox is released? How would you react to this news?

my life would move on...
---
She was pregnant 7 times last year and still hasn't had a baby yet. - Riff Raff
http://tinyurl.com/8pf75y8 http://tinyurl.com/8eufxdl
#52dcn2424Posted 1/20/2013 9:09:53 PM
The neXbox should reset to zero. It is a new system.
#53pyrokinesis666Posted 1/20/2013 9:14:16 PM
if they did that they would have to delete every achievement. I dont see them doing that, especially if the next xbox is bc
#54FredSavage27Posted 1/20/2013 9:15:47 PM(edited)
dcn2424 posted...
The neXbox should reset to zero. It is a new system.

Did PC and Windows Phone Achievements reset with Windows 8? Will I lose the 50 points from Wordament when the iPhone 6 comes out?
#55memphis12Posted 1/21/2013 2:51:21 AM
Renamon posted...
BansDontWork posted...
I'd probably commit suicide again.

Noone noticed the "again" in this sentence?

It was a joke 0.o
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#56Akiba69Posted 1/21/2013 3:10:43 AM
Not a single **** would be given. Seriously, anyone who gets upset over such things is a pathetic person.
#57memphis12Posted 1/21/2013 3:25:06 AM
Akiba69 posted...
Not a single **** would be given. Seriously, anyone who gets upset over such things is a pathetic person.

What if, this person had:

Morals
Very Happy in life
Good job
Great family
Money
A lot of friends
A social life
Nice house
Nice car

But... They enjoyed getting achievements on a console?

Would you define this person "pathetic" because of one thing you disagree with that they enjoy.

Personally, you seem to come across as the pathetic person for such an ignorant statement.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#58cup_a_soupPosted 1/21/2013 4:39:27 AM
darealest47 posted...
Hardyz001 posted...
I see GS and achievements just as bragging rights to your friends. And some achievements are worth being proud of. Read my sig. as an example.

I'm not impressed. If you can 1000/1000 Dark Souls then you get infinite respect points.

Dark Souls is easy compared to the likes of Perfect Dark Zero, Bombman Act Zero, Final Fantasy XI and other notorious games like that.

Dark Souls, like Super Meat Boy, is very trial + error based.
#59Silent Sniper IVPosted 1/21/2013 5:36:15 AM(edited)
darealest47 posted...

I'm not impressed. If you can 1000/1000 Dark Souls then you get infinite respect points.

What? 1000ing dark souls pretty much boils down to, "beat the game for both endings, craft one of every item type, and talk to each covenant dude, collect the spells". I've done it twice now (Ps3 and PC) and it's in no way a tough thing to do. I can't remember for certain but I remember dead rising being a lot more frustrating because of stupid survivor AI and time constraints, along with stupid kill-grindy achievements. The only thing in dark souls that stood out to me as annoying was having to farm a few items (channelers trident, ghost blade) for the items achievement and that didn't take long at all with 10+ humanity. 1000 in dark souls is not a big deal. I wish they would have done more interesting things that players typically challenge themselves on, like a cheeve for a level 1 run rather than just for basically finishing the game.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned