This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you wish were On Demand right now

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games you wish were On Demand right now
3 years ago#1
I wish Turok and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow were On Demand. I want to play them today, but don't want to go to the store and don't want to wait for Amazon.

I really hope next gen consoles have all games downloadable on day one. My impulse buying needs are not being met!
---
Taste the torture that I endure!
3 years ago#2
Honestly, none. I prefer a disc.
---
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
3 years ago#3
NewShire posted...
don't want to wait for Amazon.

You know, you can get free two-day shipping on all items sold by Amazon if you apply for the Student Membership Program they have.

If you aren't a student right now, disregard my post.
---
Look, if you want me to go take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I can. I got spare time.
3 years ago#4
Final Fantasy 7. What!? I can dream can't I!?
---
It is my opinion that Halo is the best thing to hit gaming since the creation of games itself.
3 years ago#5
Halochief6 posted...
Honestly, none. I prefer a disc.

This. I like to display my collection, plus I know my discs will never be lost if MS takes them off the marketplace.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
3 years ago#6
sonic 2006
amped 3
deadly premonition
3 years ago#7
LOS is a great hit in its franchise.
3 years ago#8
All the original Xbox games.
---
Karma hit 666 at 9/5/11
Fluttershy is BEST PONY!!!
3 years ago#9
Geist posted...
Final Fantasy 7. What!? I can dream can't I!?

Good dream, though.
3 years ago#10
Now that I think more on it to be honest and more realistic, I wish they would put Final Fantasy 13 up there. I had it once and gave it away because I hated it. But... it's Final Fantasy and I really love that series. 13 was the only one I gave no chance, I hate the main character. But I would buy it again off GoD, because I treat that as my personal "Must play no matter how I feel about it" bin.
---
It is my opinion that Halo is the best thing to hit gaming since the creation of games itself.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Games you wish were On Demand right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived