This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Borderlands 2, Sleeping Dogs, or Mass Effect 1+2?

#1Hardyz001Posted 1/20/2013 1:56:08 PM
I have a 30 dollar debit card and these are the options I was considering buying online soon. Which of these would be the best option? Feel free to give reasons why.
---
XBL Account: Y2JStylesClash
I 1000/1000'd Dead Rising! SUCK IT! People Who Respect: 6
#2TreewallerPosted 1/20/2013 1:57:42 PM
If you have someone to play with (online or splitscreen) you can Borderlands 2 forever.
---
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game
#3glassghost0Posted 1/20/2013 1:58:52 PM
Tough call, Sleeping Dogs has the least content of those probably. Borderlands 2 is good but gets old after 1-2 plays, at least for me.

I'd go with Mass Effect 1 and 2

You can't really go wrong with any of them though
---
Signature OFF
#4King_MadnessPosted 1/20/2013 2:30:44 PM
Don't play Mass Effect 1 and 2 if you get engrossed in stories. Because then you'll play 3 and get disappointed by the ending.

Sleeping Dogs has least content, but will last you a solid 24-30 hours if you take your time and do everything. If you have a buddy with Borderlands 2, get that.
---
MGiant-AYankees-VKnicksS
#5bluehat94Posted 1/20/2013 2:32:29 PM
Borderlands 2.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#6Dark_SpiretPosted 1/20/2013 2:36:20 PM
SD is a quality game, but not much there after youre done. 20-30hours and youll see and do everything it has to offer.

BL2 has a LOT of content and while youre basically doing the same thing you can potentially play it for a very long time. with substantial dlc available, coop and 5 character classes to choose from with there own talent trees you can rack up hundreds of hours if you really get into it. Its best in coop though, if you youre going at it solo the experience is worsened a bit.

ME1/2 id recommend over BL2 if youre mainly going for a singleplayer experience. Its story, characters and world are handled well, its gameplay is solid depending on character classes and which game youre playing. a good 40-60hours combined worth of content with enough reason for a second run.

in short--
coop? get BL2
sp? get ME
#7Perfect LightPosted 1/20/2013 4:16:36 PM
ME1 and 2 no contest.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds