This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the **** Microsoft?

#1hoax123Posted 1/21/2013 7:10:57 AM
They keep asking me for that BS security code crap, every single time i log on. Do you know how annoying that is microsoft? Why do they have to harass me so much? There is nothing wrong with my account, no one else can get it, i have confirmed by account multiple times already, whats the deal?

Now it doesnt seem to work anymore, now i get this message instead.
"Thanks! You added this earlier, but we cant use it until you vertify it at account.live.com
While you are there its a good idea to check the others on your account, too.
Code : 80049c0b

What the heck? I dont know a thing about what they are talking about. Added this earlier? Vertify what? They dont even send me a code anymore, so what is there to vertify?

Could you stop ruining my fun MS?
---
Finally. Mars has accepted my sacrifices and unleashes me. - Legate Lanius
#2_OujiDoza_Posted 1/21/2013 7:13:02 AM
Que angry, rage-infested, turbo-bearded, butt-mad/ass-ravaged 360 board fannies to rip this topic to shreds.
---
U CAN MAKE FUN OF ME BEING AN EAGLES FAN BUT I HAVE A BETTER LIFE THAN YOU A GF WHO LOVES ME
http://i.imgur.com/9XBfO.jpg (DC wat u think)
#3DuwstaiPosted 1/21/2013 7:14:13 AM
How about you just follow their directions and go sign into that Live site and verify all your information like they are clearly asking.
---
balls
#4FocianPosted 1/21/2013 7:14:19 AM
Came up for me, I hit the guide button and haven't been asked again since.

Please wait for about two months until my "SOMEONE GOT MY ACCOUNT!" topic comes to fruition.
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
#5GeistPosted 1/21/2013 7:14:24 AM
So are you doing security options? Not sure what you are trying to do tc.
---
It is my opinion that Halo is the best thing to hit gaming since the creation of games itself.
#6hoax123(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 7:16:05 AM
Duwstai posted...
How about you just follow their directions and go sign into that Live site and verify all your information like they are clearly asking.

Vertify what?
---
Finally. Mars has accepted my sacrifices and unleashes me. - Legate Lanius
#7bob15xPosted 1/21/2013 7:20:03 AM
I bet also you are logging in on something other then Internet explorer
#8nothingbeastPosted 1/21/2013 7:28:50 AM
Please wait for about two months until my "SOMEONE GOT MY ACCOUNT!" topic comes to fruition.

I'll get the popcorn ready.

Bring your own chair.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#9SparkItUpPosted 1/21/2013 8:02:01 AM
TC, didn't you make a similar thread in the past week or so?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#10JKSonicPosted 1/21/2013 8:04:38 AM
When I use XBox.com this happens to me all the time now too. Every time I want to do anything besides just log on to view achievements/friends it makes me verify my account by sending me a stupid email.

ONCE I got some dumb message on my actual XBox but I just dismissed it and it never came up again. But on XBox.com it does it all the time...even if I'm entering an MSP code I got someplace else.
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."