This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the **** Microsoft?

#21FredSavage27Posted 1/21/2013 3:40:25 PM
I just noticed a check box that said "Remember this device" or something like that.

...was that always there?
#22nightshadeAPosted 1/21/2013 5:18:09 PM
yes and every time you use a new comp or clear your cache youll have to verify info and recheck your box...also if you clear your ie cookies ect on signoff youll need a verification....
---
theres no point in telling me the wisdom of fool wont set me free _New order "its easier and better to get forgiven than permission"
#23Dragon NexusPosted 1/21/2013 5:22:40 PM
Oh hey, guys! It's the user who got mad at Microsoft because he couldn't remember his password!
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
#24vigorm0rtisPosted 1/21/2013 5:29:29 PM
_OujiDoza_ posted...
Que angry, rage-infested, turbo-bearded, butt-mad/ass-ravaged 360 board fannies to rip this topic to shreds.

I want to see a turbo-beard.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#25Dragon NexusPosted 1/21/2013 8:19:04 PM
_OujiDoza_ posted...
Que angry, rage-infested, turbo-bearded, butt-mad/ass-ravaged 360 board fannies to rip this topic to shreds.

I want to see a turbo-beard.

I'm hoping it's not just a regular beard with go-faster stripes and flames on it.
---
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be sure if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln