This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How excited are you about the new Xbox?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How excited are you about the new Xbox?

User Info: robirmingham

robirmingham
3 years ago#1
On a scale of 1 - 10, how excited are you for the new Xbox?

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/170qmk/the_new_xbox_is_going_to_dominate/

The specs look pretty impressive. I just hope it doesn't cost a crazy amount when it's released.
www.flydrs.com Video game reviews, previews, and info.
https://www.facebook.com/theflydrs

User Info: crimsonclaw111

crimsonclaw111
3 years ago#2
5 I guess. Kinect has me worried.
XBL GT: roboitoam

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
3 years ago#3

Don't care until I see a reason to buy it. When someone starts showing me games, I might care.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF

User Info: SoincMetal

SoincMetal
3 years ago#4
Yea like 5 or 6, there's still so many games I want to play on 360 AND PS3, hell i'll get a Wii now and play that Metriod. People say it sucks, but i'm still enjoying games for being games.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892

User Info: MouthBreather82

MouthBreather82
3 years ago#5
5, honestly this gen still feels like it has enough steam to carry on for 2 or more years before new hardware is needed.
AsRock Z77 pro, i7 2600 , ASUS GTX 670,16gb DDR3 ram, 128gb SSD, 1tb HDD,500gb HDD Rosewill Xtreme 750W, Asus12 x BDW,OEM dvdrw, Rosewill Thor V2

User Info: Geist

Geist
3 years ago#6
10, ever since the original Xbox was released I have been hooked. Both the Xbox and 360 in my eyes have been the best systems to hit console gaming. So I am extremely excited to see what comes next.
It is my opinion that Halo is the best thing to hit gaming since the creation of games itself.

User Info: hk7111

hk7111
3 years ago#7
I dont have $400-$500 to drop on a new xbox, Hell if i had that i would upgrade my PC first.
Rainbow dash is best pony.
Gamertag: RAlNB0W D4SH, Total Brohoofs Received: 5, Brohoof to hatemail ratio 5:2

User Info: knightimex

knightimex
3 years ago#8
Old School Games FTW!

User Info: Halochief6

Halochief6
3 years ago#9
1 because I'm not getting it anytime soon.
10 because this gen's games will have massive price drops in the near future.
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986

User Info: pballer86

pballer86
3 years ago#10
Im at a 9 or 10. The launch titles will determine if i get a launch console or not.. Im kinda weary about the launch consoles because of the problems they will most likely have..
GT: threefiftyzzz
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How excited are you about the new Xbox?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived