This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How excited are you about the new Xbox?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How excited are you about the new Xbox?

User Info: mr_teaspoon

mr_teaspoon
4 years ago#11
I am super psyched for the next gen and I was for sure planning to get a Durango til these rumored specs leaked. If Orbis is a fair bit more powerful, and if Orbis & Durango are both equally easy to develop for, I may have to consider switching to Sony this gen.

User Info: crucial

crucial
4 years ago#12

If and when I see Fallout 4 and Dragon Age 3 on the next gen consoles I will boost that up to a 9.

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
4 years ago#13
meh. neither the next xbox or ps4's specs are particularly impressive. It really depends on the prices they launch at. If it's the rumored $600.00 I'd rather just spend an extra $200.00 on top of that and build a new gaming PC that will be far more powerful. I may just wait a year or two for the prices to drop and any quality issues to be worked out.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 9-10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. 8 and below : Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 88

User Info: memphis12

memphis12
4 years ago#14
Very Excited! The gaming world needs it! 8 years is a massive amount of time between 360 and new Xbox.

The thing is, I'm having so much fun playing my backlog games, the time should pass by pretty quick.

Diablo 3 & Torchlight 2 on the new Xbox Live Arcade or even Retail would top it off for me personally.
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'

User Info: Zero254

Zero254
4 years ago#15
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4318/sadhurtzeldarw8.jpg http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1761/sadhurtzeldaburnbh0.jpg
Official Roll player of vs games.

User Info: Overburdened

Overburdened
4 years ago#16
1, I've got loads and loads of games that I still want to play on this Xbox, so not bothered at all.
The Chronic what cles of Narnia._

User Info: Banana_Mana

Banana_Mana
4 years ago#17
Overburdened posted...
1, I've got loads and loads of games that I still want to play on this Xbox, so not bothered at all.
2013 is here. New Year's resolution = play more, eat more, drink more, achieve less.

User Info: SS_MetalSonic

SS_MetalSonic
4 years ago#18
ATARIJAWA posted...
meh. neither the next xbox or ps4's specs are particularly impressive. It really depends on the prices they launch at. If it's the rumored $600.00 I'd rather just spend an extra $200.00 on top of that and build a new gaming PC that will be far more powerful. I may just wait a year or two for the prices to drop and any quality issues to be worked out.

that sig is brilliant !
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
4 years ago#19
ATARIJAWA posted...

that sig is brilliant !

Thanks.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 9-10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. 8 and below : Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 88

User Info: Xenobow

Xenobow
4 years ago#20
0 for me, I don't care until I see some "exclusive" games which get my interest that makes me switch to 720 or PS4.
Lost Odyssey
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How excited are you about the new Xbox?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived