This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When will we see a Borderlands 2 GOTY edition?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. When will we see a Borderlands 2 GOTY edition?
3 years ago#1
If they decide to make one, been holding out on this until the complete version comes out. Might just Pick up FO:NV GOTY edition next week, just got RE6 so playing through that for the time being. If not I might cave in and just buy Borderlands too.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
3 years ago#2
There's one more DLC on the pass and one (allegedly big) slated for release after that, so... probably fall at the earliest.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
3 years ago#3
They said they may be possibly working on a second season of DLC.
What's wrong with the world these days is people don't have any common sense...
3 years ago#4
Hmm that's nice to know, that makes like 5 or 6 total DLC packages for this game? Sounds like another 100+ Hours of goodness. Granted you may get boared chugging through it all at once (Like I did FO 3 GOTY..........) I Had a blast with the first 1 and I hear the second just improved on everything.
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
3 years ago#5
12-18 months after the original release seems to be the typical time frame for a GotY/UE/Complete Edition type release, which would put a Borderlands 2 Goty/UE/CE at around October 2013 to April 2014.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
3 years ago#6
Hmm, I'm hoping there's a Borderlands 2 (Game of the Year Edition), like the original game...
Rise from your grave...
3 years ago#7
Super Creatures posted...
12-18 months after the original release seems to be the typical time frame for a GotY/UE/Complete Edition type release, which would put a Borderlands 2 Goty/UE/CE at around October 2013 to April 2014.

This, Borderlands 2 is still selling relatively well. So I wouldn't expect to see any GoTy Editions soon. The game though is worth it even without the DLC though.
CoD>Dog Turd>Gaming Community>GFAQS Community
3 years ago#8
Yea I would normally think a GOTY edition would release for the upcoming holiday season, but it does look like it will have additional significant content post season pass so who knows? I think the game is def worth getting now, but I'm a bit of a Borderlands fanboy.
3 years ago#9
Game becomes highly repetetive towards the middle. I ha to force myself to finish it. But its still fun. Def not worth 60$ then another 30$ for dlc
"this fit like clothes made outta wasp"
GT-K3lnk3ll
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. When will we see a Borderlands 2 GOTY edition?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived