This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mass Effect is one of the greatest games this generation, hands down!

#1john11ver44Posted 1/21/2013 6:09:44 PM
I am so into Mass Effect 3 lately! I was in a rut with it for a while but now I'm making some progress and its fantastic. Great, great game! Fantastic job Bioware!
#2vigorm0rtisPosted 1/21/2013 6:12:14 PM
ME3 is the best game this gen, IMO.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#3ddlkllPosted 1/21/2013 6:17:14 PM
Mass Effect 3 was pretty good(although, having to run away from Reapers on the map got annoying fast).
Mass Effect 2 was alright. The story was the weakest of the 3, the RPG elements were trimmed, and the missions were unique and pretty good. However, Scanning was really poorly implemented imo(It got old after the first planet and was really slow and clunky)
Mass Effect 1 was epic great.
---
^You did not remember that I nor the Buccaneers existed until you saw the above post!
#4Perfect LightPosted 1/21/2013 6:17:58 PM
Agreed, love Mass Effect games so much! If you like ME, you'll like the video in my sig, check it out!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#5john11ver44(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 6:24:12 PM
That Normandy was an awesome ship was it not? It really took you away, like if you actually were one that ship somewhere out in space. Wow!
#6RayzerTagPosted 1/21/2013 6:34:05 PM
Only the original Mass Effect deserves the title 'one of the best games fo the gen'. Mass Effect 2 was great but nothing really special and Mass Effect 3 was 'merely' good.
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
#7darkharePosted 1/21/2013 7:02:47 PM
you ever think the game will have a goty edition with all 3 games? cause thats the only way i'll ever play 'em.
---
young enough to still enjoy being a ass, old enough not to give a damn about how it makes you feel.
#8darealest47Posted 1/21/2013 7:05:05 PM
john11ver44 posted...
I am so into Mass Effect 3 lately! I was in a rut with it for a while but now I'm making some progress and its fantastic. Great, great game! Fantastic job Bioware!

No.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#9IWUPosted 1/21/2013 7:26:42 PM
darkhare posted...
you ever think the game will have a goty edition with all 3 games? cause thats the only way i'll ever play 'em.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0050SYBL6/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1358821531&sr=8-1&pi=SL75

No DLC but pretty much as close to what you're asking for as its gonna get.
---
"Exoskeletal junction at the railroad delayed" -TMV
#10JKSonicPosted 1/21/2013 8:22:20 PM
I still like the first ME the best. IMO it had the best story arc of the three and I liked the more complicated RGP elements in it. Reminds me of the Matrix trilogy. First ME had all the cool "matrix moments" and while they other ones were flashier they introduced tons of new characters I didn't care as much about and the "awe" moments were few and far in between.

Not saying 2 or three are bad, but IMO they are 1 >>> 2 >> 3
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."