This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mass Effect is one of the greatest games this generation, hands down!

#41bladegash666Posted 1/23/2013 8:46:16 AM
bladegash666 posted...
Please dude.

ME1 told us everything we needed to know. ME2 did nothing to advance the plot. It was already set up by the first game that the Reapers are coming. Why do we need to be told that for another 30 hours? It's unnecessary. It's the execution of it that stinks.

SPOILERS

The collectors being Protheans isn't significant , and it doesn't help us understand anything new about The Reapers. It's never expanded upon , and worse, the Collectors are inefficient at best.

Also , "we"? Are you referring to people that prefer retcons and plotholes? I'm glad to not be a part of that group.

Let me guess...you hated The Empire Strikes Back because it didn't move the plot forward at all towards the Rebellion destroying the Empire, eh?

No. ESB had development. It's sad people actually compare a bad sequel like ME2 to a classic , smh.
---
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying
#42bladegash666Posted 1/23/2013 8:46:57 AM
From: scoobydoobydont | Posted: 1/22/2013 5:22:11 PM | #039
I guess some people really like poorly written mediocre shooters. That's unfortunate.

<3
---
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying
#43pothocketPosted 1/23/2013 8:48:52 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
I guess some people really like poorly written mediocre shooters. That's unfortunate.

Give your example of a well written shooter with great gameplay or get out.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson