This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name obe achievement that you will never attempt again..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. name obe achievement that you will never attempt again..

User Info: ZDT_Leader

ZDT_Leader
3 years ago#1
I can easily. I'm doing the braaaaains. Achievement on borderlands..

It makes me want to shoot myself.. I know its not hard... but. Its just so boring
Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007

User Info: _LordAndSavior

_LordAndSavior
3 years ago#2
The all you can quaff on Castle Crashers.
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.

User Info: GollyFluff

GollyFluff
3 years ago#3
_LordAndSavior posted...

I had a turbo controller lol.

I'll never try the 75% completion on just cause 2 again. So annoying and grindy.
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
3 years ago#4
I guess The Force Unleashed, I can't recall what Obe achievements I don't have.
Signature OFF

User Info: Sqawks

Sqawks
3 years ago#5
Right now, that honor goes to Grand Theft Auto IV's Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic. Once Seriously 3.0 from GoW 3 is done, however, a new king will be crowned.
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
3 years ago#6
Forza 4, I'm still in the middle of the 2 achievements that require buying the 5 most expensive cars in the game, and all the Ferrari's on disc 1.

Trying to buy those cars on the auction house is pointless, there's a s***load of trolls who endlessly bump up the price of the needed cars to 1% under retail, it's not worth the waste of time.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
3 years ago#7
Anything that requires finishing the game without getting hit (or 1CC's), and I've done plenty of them, some I will probably never attempt due to their sheer difficulty, but who knows...>_>
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
(message deleted)

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#9
GollyFluff posted...
_LordAndSavior posted...

I had a turbo controller lol..

yup thats what killed it for me, nowdays everyones to chicken to play a game fair.
young enough to still enjoy being a ass, old enough not to give a damn about how it makes you feel.

User Info: Veliconis

Veliconis
3 years ago#10
Path of the Master Ninja for Ninja Gaiden 2.

Once and done is all I can say. I'll never put myself through that kind of hell again.

That or the character trophy achievements for Star Ocean 4. I don't know which one was more of a pain in the ass, really.
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. name obe achievement that you will never attempt again..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived