This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name obe achievement that you will never attempt again..

#1ZDT_LeaderPosted 1/21/2013 6:56:34 PM
I can easily. I'm doing the braaaaains. Achievement on borderlands..

It makes me want to shoot myself.. I know its not hard... but. Its just so boring
---
Gamertag: Zerochronic
R.I.P Mom..Aug 30th, 2007
#2_LordAndSaviorPosted 1/21/2013 6:58:34 PM
The all you can quaff on Castle Crashers.
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#3GollyFluffPosted 1/21/2013 7:28:58 PM
_LordAndSavior posted...

I had a turbo controller lol.

I'll never try the 75% completion on just cause 2 again. So annoying and grindy.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#4glassghost0Posted 1/21/2013 7:31:36 PM
I guess The Force Unleashed, I can't recall what Obe achievements I don't have.
---
Signature OFF
#5SqawksPosted 1/21/2013 7:34:57 PM
Right now, that honor goes to Grand Theft Auto IV's Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic. Once Seriously 3.0 from GoW 3 is done, however, a new king will be crowned.
---
The official Howard the Duck of the MvC3 board!
#6TheBlueStigPosted 1/21/2013 7:36:16 PM
Forza 4, I'm still in the middle of the 2 achievements that require buying the 5 most expensive cars in the game, and all the Ferrari's on disc 1.

Trying to buy those cars on the auction house is pointless, there's a s***load of trolls who endlessly bump up the price of the needed cars to 1% under retail, it's not worth the waste of time.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#7Stray_ZeroPosted 1/21/2013 7:38:37 PM
Anything that requires finishing the game without getting hit (or 1CC's), and I've done plenty of them, some I will probably never attempt due to their sheer difficulty, but who knows...>_>
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - XBL/PSN/YT/TW: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#8darkharePosted 1/21/2013 7:40:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9darkharePosted 1/21/2013 7:45:00 PM
GollyFluff posted...
_LordAndSavior posted...

I had a turbo controller lol..

yup thats what killed it for me, nowdays everyones to chicken to play a game fair.
---
young enough to still enjoy being a ass, old enough not to give a damn about how it makes you feel.
#10VeliconisPosted 1/21/2013 8:02:14 PM
Path of the Master Ninja for Ninja Gaiden 2.

Once and done is all I can say. I'll never put myself through that kind of hell again.

That or the character trophy achievements for Star Ocean 4. I don't know which one was more of a pain in the ass, really.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, their = belonging to them, they're = they are, there = not here.