This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name obe achievement that you will never attempt again..

#11TheBlueStigPosted 1/21/2013 7:11:10 PM
Stray_Zero posted...
Anything that requires finishing the game without getting hit (or 1CC's), and I've done plenty of them, some I will probably never attempt due to their sheer difficulty, but who knows...>_>

Jet Set Radio has one of those, if one of the cops grabs onto you it's over, you have to start over again.
---
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin
#12Limp_sugarPosted 1/21/2013 7:14:23 PM
The dark soul
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
#13SheepinatorPosted 1/21/2013 8:21:04 PM
Fly the Co-op in GTAIV. You need to do 3 coop missions in a very strict time limit of around 3-7 minutes each. The problem is, you can't party up. If you do spend the time to get a lobby with friends, via timely searching and kicking of randoms, you get one shot and then it's back to lobby searching for the next 15 minutes or so. I tried a couple of times with randoms but clearly they weren't interested.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#14WinternovaPosted 1/21/2013 8:26:35 PM
I haven't achieved the Order of the British Empire, so I have no OBE Achievements.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#15Fz_EchoPosted 1/21/2013 8:29:18 PM
Treasure Hunter in FF13.

So boring and time consuming.
---
The official Latios of the B/W 2 boards.
#16MasturCheeffPosted 1/21/2013 9:00:48 PM
Grand Pearl Poo Bah (Hexic HD)

Too much based on luck. It makes it worse that I'm only average for puzzle games.
---
I r guy.
#17AApt24Posted 1/21/2013 9:47:00 PM
All of those CC achievements in Madden 13. they take forever,
---
"This Year in Jerusalem."
#18majinbuu58Posted 1/21/2013 9:50:39 PM
I really want to name off some of the achievements for the Borderlands 1 DLC, but I know i'm still going to do them.

I hate the entire Moxxi DLC.

I hate the collectibles for the robot revolution DLC.

And yes, the brains achievement too.
#19TheAnalogKid06Posted 1/21/2013 9:50:41 PM
I would rather eat glass instead of doing the Mr. Perfect achievement in Mega Man 10 again.
---
GT: TheAnalogKid06
#20StealthyVlad101Posted 1/21/2013 10:00:19 PM
Fly the Co-op in GTAIV. You need to do 3 coop missions in a very strict time limit of around 3-7 minutes each. The problem is, you can't party up. If you do spend the time to get a lobby with friends, via timely searching and kicking of randoms, you get one shot and then it's back to lobby searching for the next 15 minutes or so. I tried a couple of times with randoms but clearly they weren't interested.

I got that back in the day with randoms, I don't know how I ever managed.
---
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad