This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name obe achievement that you will never attempt again..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. name obe achievement that you will never attempt again..

User Info: TheBlueStig

TheBlueStig
3 years ago#11
Stray_Zero posted...
Anything that requires finishing the game without getting hit (or 1CC's), and I've done plenty of them, some I will probably never attempt due to their sheer difficulty, but who knows...>_>

Jet Set Radio has one of those, if one of the cops grabs onto you it's over, you have to start over again.
"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

User Info: Limp_sugar

Limp_sugar
3 years ago#12
The dark soul
Support your developer. Buy new.

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
3 years ago#13
Fly the Co-op in GTAIV. You need to do 3 coop missions in a very strict time limit of around 3-7 minutes each. The problem is, you can't party up. If you do spend the time to get a lobby with friends, via timely searching and kicking of randoms, you get one shot and then it's back to lobby searching for the next 15 minutes or so. I tried a couple of times with randoms but clearly they weren't interested.
My mad face and my happy face are the same.

User Info: Winternova

Winternova
3 years ago#14
I haven't achieved the Order of the British Empire, so I have no OBE Achievements.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)

User Info: Fz_Echo

Fz_Echo
3 years ago#15
Treasure Hunter in FF13.

So boring and time consuming.
The official Latios of the B/W 2 boards.

User Info: MasturCheeff

MasturCheeff
3 years ago#16
Grand Pearl Poo Bah (Hexic HD)

Too much based on luck. It makes it worse that I'm only average for puzzle games.
I r guy.

User Info: FlyEaglesFly24

FlyEaglesFly24
3 years ago#17
All of those CC achievements in Madden 13. they take forever,
"This Year in Jerusalem."

User Info: majinbuu58

majinbuu58
3 years ago#18
I really want to name off some of the achievements for the Borderlands 1 DLC, but I know i'm still going to do them.

I hate the entire Moxxi DLC.

I hate the collectibles for the robot revolution DLC.

And yes, the brains achievement too.

User Info: TheAnalogKid06

TheAnalogKid06
3 years ago#19
I would rather eat glass instead of doing the Mr. Perfect achievement in Mega Man 10 again.
GT: TheAnalogKid06

User Info: StealthyVlad101

StealthyVlad101
3 years ago#20
Fly the Co-op in GTAIV. You need to do 3 coop missions in a very strict time limit of around 3-7 minutes each. The problem is, you can't party up. If you do spend the time to get a lobby with friends, via timely searching and kicking of randoms, you get one shot and then it's back to lobby searching for the next 15 minutes or so. I tried a couple of times with randoms but clearly they weren't interested.

I got that back in the day with randoms, I don't know how I ever managed.
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. name obe achievement that you will never attempt again..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived