This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name obe achievement that you will never attempt again..

#21ValzacardXPosted 1/21/2013 11:22:10 PM
Overkill in Halo 3. Got it but didn't register then got it in my first match when using another account. Was so pissed that that was the only achiement I needed for that game before the rest came out. I dear them to put it in another Halo game.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#22Robin_MaskPosted 1/21/2013 11:26:59 PM
Any of the long grinding ones like the brains one in Borderlands.

They're just stupid and lazy challenges.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#23Halo_ForeverPosted 1/21/2013 11:28:04 PM
Probably the agility orb one in Crackdown
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#24zinsindettaPosted 1/21/2013 11:41:18 PM
Any achievement in Lollipop Chainsaw. Because that would mean having to play that crappy game again.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#25Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/21/2013 11:58:52 PM
Whatever it was called in Silent Hill 3 (HD Collection). You have to beat the game with only using 2 saves.

No problem whatsoever except when it goes on crashing fits every 10 minutes. &*$% that.
---
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
#26Super CreaturesPosted 1/22/2013 2:42:41 AM
I don't know, I didn't feel the "brains" achievement was all that horrible.

Although, I did do the quest line while playing through the story quests and other side-quests, instead of just farming something like 450 brains (don't remember the exact number for a few of the quests), and left brains on the ground instead of picking them up once I reached the required number and was on my way to turn in the quest so that I would have at least a start on the next amount of brains required.

Something tells me grinding the Claptrap Revolution achievements is going to be a ***** though, especially since there is no indicator to tell you how many of each collectible you have picked up.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#27memphis12Posted 1/22/2013 2:53:29 AM
"To points Unknown" Tales Of Vesperia. Racking up over 100 hours playtime & I had to rubber band my controller for around 5 hours, and every few minutes move controller myself so it wouldn't go into "sleep" mode.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#28JenniferTatePosted 1/22/2013 3:32:37 AM
Lollipop Chainsaw and the achievement for doing the elevator section without firing the blaster.

So many restarts.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#29RubMyDuckyPosted 1/22/2013 3:53:01 AM
N+

Completing all 500 stages was @#$%
#30HeLeehamPosted 1/22/2013 4:44:29 AM
Fz_Echo posted...
Treasure Hunter in FF13.

So boring and time consuming.

This.