This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

name obe achievement that you will never attempt again..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. name obe achievement that you will never attempt again..
3 years ago#21
Overkill in Halo 3. Got it but didn't register then got it in my first match when using another account. Was so pissed that that was the only achiement I needed for that game before the rest came out. I dear them to put it in another Halo game.
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
3 years ago#22
Any of the long grinding ones like the brains one in Borderlands.

They're just stupid and lazy challenges.
Most biased gaming article: crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
3 years ago#23
Probably the agility orb one in Crackdown
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
3 years ago#24
Any achievement in Lollipop Chainsaw. Because that would mean having to play that crappy game again.
Gamertag/PSN -
3 years ago#25
Whatever it was called in Silent Hill 3 (HD Collection). You have to beat the game with only using 2 saves.

No problem whatsoever except when it goes on crashing fits every 10 minutes. &*$% that.
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon
3 years ago#26
I don't know, I didn't feel the "brains" achievement was all that horrible.

Although, I did do the quest line while playing through the story quests and other side-quests, instead of just farming something like 450 brains (don't remember the exact number for a few of the quests), and left brains on the ground instead of picking them up once I reached the required number and was on my way to turn in the quest so that I would have at least a start on the next amount of brains required.

Something tells me grinding the Claptrap Revolution achievements is going to be a ***** though, especially since there is no indicator to tell you how many of each collectible you have picked up.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
3 years ago#27
"To points Unknown" Tales Of Vesperia. Racking up over 100 hours playtime & I had to rubber band my controller for around 5 hours, and every few minutes move controller myself so it wouldn't go into "sleep" mode.
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
3 years ago#28
Lollipop Chainsaw and the achievement for doing the elevator section without firing the blaster.

So many restarts.
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
3 years ago#29

Completing all 500 stages was @#$%
3 years ago#30
Fz_Echo posted...
Treasure Hunter in FF13.

So boring and time consuming.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. name obe achievement that you will never attempt again..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived