This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Watch Dogs confirmed for current gen or could it be a nextgen title?

#1Dr JackalPosted 1/21/2013 7:33:11 PM
Anyone know?

No info about this game and it was unveiled a while back. Some speculated it might be a nextgen title if I remember correctly.
---
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: RE6, Forza Horizon, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni(soon)
#2squarex8264Posted 1/21/2013 7:52:22 PM
If it's slated for late in the year or next year, then probably next gen. Or maybe they'll do something similar to Twilight Princess and release a version for both current-gen and nex-gen...
---
Gamertag: Squ4rex
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#3vigorm0rtisPosted 1/21/2013 7:59:02 PM
As of Ubi's last release on the subject, still slated for this gen.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#4zerooo0Posted 1/21/2013 7:59:23 PM
They said the game is confirmed for this gen. When we don't know. It's supposedly gonna come out this year, but they've apparently hit a little road stump from what I heard.
---
Average mind set of SOME GFaq Users
If it's the same it's boring. If it's different condemn it to death.
#5SparkItUpPosted 1/21/2013 8:20:47 PM
most likely will be for next gen...as previously stated, it's slated for this gen, but they've hit a little snag....would make for a killer launch title.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#6Dr Jackal(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 8:24:46 PM
Development snag or something else?
---
Undefeated lifetime.
Currently playing: RE6, Forza Horizon, Far Cry 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Ni no Kuni(soon)
#7Reel_Big_MikePosted 1/21/2013 8:32:51 PM
Ubisoft has said that this is a current gen title, but I'm not sure I believe them.