This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Say you bumped into WWE Superstar John Cena playing BLOPS 2?

#21AApt24Posted 1/22/2013 12:14:34 AM
My only reaction to this question could be "WTF am I doing playing this game in the first place. I HATE COD!"

Oh, and John Cena killed professional wrestling. So there you go.
---
"This Year in Jerusalem."
#22CaIiber345Posted 1/22/2013 12:38:32 AM
TheArcade posted...
His GT is skidmarks187. He's a level one prestige. What is your reaction?

He can't see me.
---
When all else fails, and you're being overrun, grab a meatshield.
Hail HYDRA!
#23djwagonPosted 1/22/2013 5:38:43 AM
AApt24 posted...
My only reaction to this question could be "WTF am I doing playing this game in the first place. I HATE COD!"

Oh, and John Cena killed professional wrestling. So there you go.
guess his play acting .was really that bad .just love people that think that sport is real.you can tell what they are doing if you look closely at what they do
---
when I was here before I went by the screen name IMPORTER1..
#24TheArcade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:45:33 PM
Winternova posted...
TheArcade posted...
Winternova posted...
John Cena broke his arm.

How'd that happen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjTiB1XsBzE

That interview really made me mad. I had no idea John Cena was a prick. When he stiffed Brock Lesnar during Extreme Rules, I felt it was bad enough. When he walked out instead of getting carted out, he was in the wrong. When he gets other superstars fired because he thought they took one of his finishers (The AA) he's crossed the line. Now I hear this?!

He's supposed to be the face of the WWE. For everyone to put him on the same level as Undertaker, The Rock, Kane, Booker T is ridiculous.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#25WinternovaPosted 1/22/2013 4:36:16 PM
TheArcade posted...
That interview really made me mad. I had no idea John Cena was a p****. When he stiffed Brock Lesnar during Extreme Rules, I felt it was bad enough. When he walked out instead of getting carted out, he was in the wrong. When he gets other superstars fired because he thought they took one of his finishers (The AA) he's crossed the line. Now I hear this?!

He's supposed to be the face of the WWE. For everyone to put him on the same level as Undertaker, The Rock, Kane, Booker T is ridiculous.

The only guy I've worked with who made it to the top of the WWE was Dave Bautista. He's a great guy, amazingly nice to everyone in the back, no matter their standing. That's how champions should be, IMHO.

I never had a chance to work with Cena before he made it to WWE, so I don't know the guy...but the promotion I worked for gave Tyrone "Michael Tarver" Evans his start and I have no reason to doubt anything he says. Tyrone's a good guy who got saddled with a sad gimmick (Mr. 1.9) that was too close to Big Show's WMD finisher...and didn't get a chance to get repackaged like Ryan Reeves did.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#26Homie_202Posted 1/22/2013 4:37:21 PM
I would continue to play and not care
#27TheArcade(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 5:40:59 PM
Winternova posted...
TheArcade posted...
That interview really made me mad. I had no idea John Cena was a p****. When he stiffed Brock Lesnar during Extreme Rules, I felt it was bad enough. When he walked out instead of getting carted out, he was in the wrong. When he gets other superstars fired because he thought they took one of his finishers (The AA) he's crossed the line. Now I hear this?!

The only guy I've worked with who made it to the top of the WWE was Dave Bautista. He's a great guy, amazingly nice to everyone in the back, no matter their standing. That's how champions should be, IMHO.

I never had a chance to work with Cena before he made it to WWE, so I don't know the guy...but the promotion I worked for gave Tyrone "Michael Tarver" Evans his start and I have no reason to doubt anything he says. Tyrone's a good guy who got saddled with a sad gimmick (Mr. 1.9) that was too close to Big Show's WMD finisher...and didn't get a chance to get repackaged like Ryan Reeves did.

I was never a fan of Dave's character I felt it was plenty bland. Then again the same could be said for all big guys/giants. On the other hand I do enjoy his personality. He seemed awfully genuine which is rare in the WWE. Speaking of which he entered MMA didn't he? I saw he won his first fight.

I feel like I should know about Tyrone, I seen him before. He was one of those guys who unfortunately the WWE would flaunt and the trample over. It's despicable, reprehensible. As for Cena he knows better these athletes are taught how to cushion their blows. To think Cena tried to hit Tyrone with enough force to potentially fracture his skull or give him a concussion is unbelievable! (said he aimed at his head) Remember what happened with Benoit and the NFL player. Concussions are serious and can impair someones judgment. Studies have found there are serious side effects following a concussion, possible dementia, loss of reasoning, paranoia, you can become delusional!

If you wanna punish someone suspend them or kick them out. No need to cripple them or potentially KILL them. It sounded like Cena was trying to stroke his ego and make a point. There's a difference between teaching a rookie a lesson and trying to maim somebody. Cena really hurt him physically and mentally. Frankly I find it nauseating. The least Cena could have done was apologize. He definitely pulled a fowl.
---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#28HawkerHurricanePosted 1/22/2013 5:43:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]