This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is cod: modern warfare 2 worth 9 dollars?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is cod: modern warfare 2 worth 9 dollars?
2 years ago#1
Was gonna grab it on ebay for that much but wanted to hear my gamefaqs's peeps opinion.
---
"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory"-Bruce Lee
2 years ago#2
sure why not
---
Wind Waker >>> Ocarina of Time. People who agree: 465
2 years ago#3
I liked the campaign
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
2 years ago#4
Well it's the best Modern Warfare, I had fun with it back in the day. LOL it's like yesterday, like............
---
SonicMetal? See the error in my name! I Skate DGK All Day. Brawl FC:4511-0201-6892
2 years ago#5
My least favorite of all of them. But that may be because of the style I play.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
2 years ago#6
My least favorite of all of them. But that may be because of the style I play.

I don't understand. You can play in pretty much any style and do OK-great.

I'd say at 9 bucks it's good. Word to the wise , it's filled with cheaters though. If you can deal with that and the sometimey lag , it's the best COD out there.
---
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying
2 years ago#7
Spec ops alone makes it worth it
---
Pokemon White FC: 4427-3698-5253 Izzi
3DS FC 4081-5675-7223
2 years ago#8
Yes. It's still really active on Live. I don't notice any cheaters either despite what bladegash said.
---
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/clearman11/dalygal.jpg
2 years ago#9
From: I_suk_at_golf | Posted: 1/22/2013 12:07:06 AM | #008
Yes. It's still really active on Live. I don't notice any cheaters either despite what bladegash said.

None? AT ALL? I guess I must have bad luck then.
---
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying
2 years ago#10
That was right before CoD went downhill. MW2 is easily worth $20. $9 is a steal.
---
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is cod: modern warfare 2 worth 9 dollars?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived