This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is cod: modern warfare 2 worth 9 dollars?

#11DrFeelgood1984Posted 1/21/2013 9:15:53 PM
Worst game in the series, absolutely NOT. Get Black Ops or CoD4, those are the only good Call of Duty games this gen.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.
#12EM_MegaPosted 1/21/2013 9:17:37 PM
MW2 is a pretty solid choice as far as COD goes, isn't as filled with hackers as WaW and its predecessors, but still a bearable online connection.
---
Main: Nova/Spencer/Hawkeye
Side: Strider/Dante/Doom
#13bladegash666Posted 1/21/2013 9:19:50 PM
From: DrFeelgood1984 | Posted: 1/22/2013 12:15:53 AM | #011
Worst game in the series, absolutely NOT. Get Black Ops or CoD4, those are the only good Call of Duty games this gen.

No. BLOPS has worse maps , worse lag , less weapon variety , and a weaker campaign. I can understand COD 4 , but BLOPS?
---
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
"BATMANNNNNN" - Joker crying
#14DrFeelgood1984Posted 1/21/2013 9:26:17 PM
bladegash666 posted...
From: DrFeelgood1984 | Posted: 1/22/2013 12:15:53 AM | #011

No. BLOPS has worse maps , worse lag , less weapon variety , and a weaker campaign. I can understand COD 4 , but BLOPS?

If by "worse" you mean best, then you are correct. Never played a CoD campaign after CoD 4 so I won't comment on that. I guess technically, MW3 has the worst multiplayer in the series but MW2 is a close 2nd. Don't bother TC, you can get CoD4 or Black Ops for probably just as cheap and they're both better games.
---
#15bladegash666Posted 1/21/2013 9:31:00 PM(edited)
No , I'm 100% I meant worse. MW2 has:

Skidrow
Terminal
Karachi
Undertow(the one with the rain and all those bridges and tunnels. Pardon , I'm bad with names)
Derailed.

BLOPS has what? Nuketown?

EDIT: I do agree though , that MW3 is the absolute worst. Smallest skill gap and worst maps. PERIOD.
---
"These guys are just names on a list , they come up and we take em down. Not a paper more , not a bullet less"
#16DrFeelgood1984Posted 1/21/2013 11:47:07 PM
bladegash666 posted...

Skidrow
Terminal
Karachi
Undertow(the one with the rain and all those bridges and tunnels. Pardon , I'm bad with names)
Derailed.

EDIT: I do agree though , that MW3 is the absolute worst. Smallest skill gap and worst maps. PERIOD.

Every map on Black Ops was great. Not counting DLC because I didn't buy any. I personally thought Nuketown was the worst, never understood the appeal of it but I know I'm the minority there. Modern Warfare 2 had good maps, that wasn't the problem. Black Ops had the best killstreaks, because they were effective without being ridiculous. MW2 had quickscoping, ridiculous stacking killstreaks (biggest problem IMO), Commando Perk, OMA tubers, and Deathstreaks.
---
#17DividerByZeroPosted 1/22/2013 12:31:06 AM

Skidrow
Terminal
Karachi
Derailed.

Derail being good? Karachi being good? MW2 being good?

Get your broken game out of here.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg
#18mastahjebusPosted 1/22/2013 12:36:49 AM
I must be the only one who liked EVERY map on CoD:MW2. Derail was among one of my favorites. I've got fond memories of Terminal as well.
---
"Your" = Possession | "You're" = You Are | "Their" = Possession | "They're" = They Are | "There" = Position
#19bladegash666Posted 1/22/2013 9:03:36 AM
From: DividerByZero | Posted: 1/22/2013 3:31:06 AM | #017

Skidrow
Terminal
Karachi
Derailed.

Derail being good? Karachi being good? MW2 being good?

Get your broken game out of here.

Derail was good. 4th best in the game.

From: DrFeelgood1984 | Posted: 1/22/2013 2:47:07 AM | #016
bladegash666 posted...

Skidrow
Terminal
Karachi
Derailed.

Every map on Black Ops was great. Not counting DLC because I didn't buy any. I personally thought Nuketown was the worst, never understood the appeal of it but I know I'm the minority there. Modern Warfare 2 had good maps, that wasn't the problem. Black Ops had the best killstreaks, because they were effective without being ridiculous. MW2 had quickscoping, ridiculous stacking killstreaks (biggest problem IMO), Commando Perk, OMA tubers, and Deathstreaks.

The killstreaks were just annoying. BLOPS got rid of deathstreaks thou OH WAIT. I;'ll give you OMA though. **** was ridiculous back when I started , and it's still a problem.
---
#20bladegash666Posted 1/22/2013 9:04:27 AM
I must be the only one who liked EVERY map on CoD:MW2. Derail was among one of my favorites. I've got fond memories of Terminal as well.

The only one I hated was Quarry. Favela I feel whatever about TBH.
---