This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Really want but can't get game!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Really want but can't get game!
3 years ago#1
I so want finding Ne Mo Kinky, why does it have to be a PS3 exclusive??? Is it ever gonna port?
Pentium 4, Intel D915GAG, Intel Media Accelerator 900 Graphics. Tried to play on my PC: Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, XCOM EU.
Currently playing: Surfing Gamefaqs
3 years ago#2
1. Not likely, just buy a ps3. They're very inexpensive.
2. When are you going to get a real computer?
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
3 years ago#3
Jurassic Park: Trespasser 2 on consoles
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
3 years ago#4
That title sounds like an awful fanfiction.
3 years ago#5
The game looks like it'll only appeal to the anime crowd anyway, which means there's still no reason to turn my PS3 on
"PC's are stupid. There's basically nothing PC can do that an Xbox can't." - GorillaOnRoof
3 years ago#6
if you like silly games like that you should have known you had to buy a PS3. dont come here talking about it.
PSWiiPC60DS - Deus Ex, Crysis, Skyward Sword, Black ops 2, Farcry 3
Forza 4, Rage, InFamous 2, Darksiders 2, Vanquish, NBA2K13, Halo 4, Skyrim, Borderlands
3 years ago#7
teehee23 posted...
1. Not likely, just buy a ps3. They're very inexpensive.
2. When are you going to get a real computer?

Well they're expensive in my country because I live in the Shire. They cost about the price of 5x Black Ops 2 games.

What do you mean by a real computer? My mine can watch Finding Nemo DVDs, and other kinky stuff

And why is that a silly game? It's been a long while since I played a really good JRPG...I'm sure hoping the game isn't to "childish" (example includes Tales of Vesperia...)
Pentium 4, Intel D915GAG, Intel Media Accelerator 900 Graphics. Tried to play on my PC: Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, XCOM EU.
Currently playing: Surfing Gamefaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Really want but can't get game!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived