This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free 14 day trial up for grabs.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Free 14 day trial up for grabs.

User Info: Brass_Eye

Brass_Eye
4 years ago#1
Want someone who really needs it not just someone who can't be bothered renewing so give me a good reason and it's yours.
My last signature was modded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdK_TBrBGs&feature=relmfu

User Info: GorillaOnRoof

GorillaOnRoof
4 years ago#2
I don't technically need it, but I can't be bothered renewing. Just give me the goddamn code.
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.

User Info: bluehat94

bluehat94
4 years ago#3
How do you even get a 14 day trial?
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
4 years ago#4
My friend is poor and hasn't been able to afford Live in like a year. He's been running off of 1-months and 48-hour codes. He really wants to get the MGR demo and play the new H4 playlists but he can't. He'd really appreciate it.
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom

User Info: Ryu X

Ryu X
4 years ago#5
I never been able to afford Xbox live I can't afford stuff like a yearly sub, but I really like to try out the Halo 4 multiplayer.

User Info: Brass_Eye

Brass_Eye
4 years ago#6
1. No.
2. From Halo 4.
3. Get your friend to ask me then.
4. No offense but you need a job. There is no excuse unless you aren't old enough to do chores or odd jobs for cash.
My last signature was modded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdK_TBrBGs&feature=relmfu

User Info: johnny_boy84

johnny_boy84
4 years ago#7
If you still have it I would like it please. I have a promo copy of Anarchy Reigns and would love to play it on live whilst it still has an active (but small) community.

Edit: Plus my favourite episode of Brass Eye is Drugs! Czech Neck anyone!
Support your local Poet

User Info: GGearX

GGearX
4 years ago#8
I am poor. I live under the bridge. My Xbox360 is connected to a frying pan.
My TV is underwater. And my controller is powered by fireflies. Please my good man send me the 2 week code of happiness. And I Shall bow down to you and make you my king.

Starting the day of the trial. I will
PM you a poem of my love to you for 2 straight weeks.
Then if you want. We can take it a little further.
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........

User Info: DahlVaughnni

DahlVaughnni
4 years ago#9
How about I skip the BS story and just tell you that I don't usually activate gold unless I get some sort of free code, like when I buy a new xbox or when I get 48 hour trial codes with my games.

Wouldn't mind playing minecraft online for awhile.
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207

User Info: RubMyDucky

RubMyDucky
4 years ago#10
My little brother's gold trial just expired and I can't afford to buy the family pack until sometime next week. I would greatly appreciated it if you gave it to him. If you want, PM me and I will send you his gamertag.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Free 14 day trial up for grabs.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived