This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free 14 day trial up for grabs.

#1Brass_EyePosted 1/22/2013 2:46:28 PM
Want someone who really needs it not just someone who can't be bothered renewing so give me a good reason and it's yours.
---
My last signature was modded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdK_TBrBGs&feature=relmfu
#2GorillaOnRoofPosted 1/22/2013 2:47:48 PM
I don't technically need it, but I can't be bothered renewing. Just give me the goddamn code.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#3bluehat94Posted 1/22/2013 2:48:32 PM
How do you even get a 14 day trial?
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#4LandonioPosted 1/22/2013 2:50:49 PM
My friend is poor and hasn't been able to afford Live in like a year. He's been running off of 1-months and 48-hour codes. He really wants to get the MGR demo and play the new H4 playlists but he can't. He'd really appreciate it.
---
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
#5Ryu XPosted 1/22/2013 2:52:53 PM
I never been able to afford Xbox live I can't afford stuff like a yearly sub, but I really like to try out the Halo 4 multiplayer.
#6Brass_Eye(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2013 2:54:38 PM
1. No.
2. From Halo 4.
3. Get your friend to ask me then.
4. No offense but you need a job. There is no excuse unless you aren't old enough to do chores or odd jobs for cash.
---
My last signature was modded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFdK_TBrBGs&feature=relmfu
#7johnny_boy84Posted 1/22/2013 3:40:10 PM(edited)
If you still have it I would like it please. I have a promo copy of Anarchy Reigns and would love to play it on live whilst it still has an active (but small) community.

Edit: Plus my favourite episode of Brass Eye is Drugs! Czech Neck anyone!
---
Support your local Poet
#8GGearXPosted 1/22/2013 3:48:48 PM(edited)
I am poor. I live under the bridge. My Xbox360 is connected to a frying pan.
My TV is underwater. And my controller is powered by fireflies. Please my good man send me the 2 week code of happiness. And I Shall bow down to you and make you my king.

Starting the day of the trial. I will
PM you a poem of my love to you for 2 straight weeks.
Then if you want. We can take it a little further.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#9DahlVaughnniPosted 1/22/2013 5:40:27 PM
How about I skip the BS story and just tell you that I don't usually activate gold unless I get some sort of free code, like when I buy a new xbox or when I get 48 hour trial codes with my games.

Wouldn't mind playing minecraft online for awhile.
---
Gamertag: Archlvt (I no longer have XBL Gold)
3DS FC: 4296 3610 2207
#10RubMyDuckyPosted 1/22/2013 5:42:32 PM
My little brother's gold trial just expired and I can't afford to buy the family pack until sometime next week. I would greatly appreciated it if you gave it to him. If you want, PM me and I will send you his gamertag.