This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free 14 day trial up for grabs.

#21SparkItUpPosted 1/27/2013 11:55:30 PM
I believe the 14 day passes from Halo only work for Halo...They don't work with any of the rest of the gold.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#22dean069Posted 1/27/2013 11:59:57 PM
Brass_Eye posted...
1. No.
2. From Halo 4.
3. Get your friend to ask me then.
4. No offense but you need a job. There is no excuse unless you aren't old enough to do chores or odd jobs for cash.

yea i have job an just my pay pal aint working.trying to ge one becuze my kids are at grandmas for the night and i get some game time to myself.i was the first post
#23SparkItUpPosted 1/28/2013 12:02:29 AM
dean069 posted...
Brass_Eye posted...
1. No.
2. From Halo 4.
3. Get your friend to ask me then.
4. No offense but you need a job. There is no excuse unless you aren't old enough to do chores or odd jobs for cash.

yea i have job an just my pay pal aint working.trying to ge one becuze my kids are at grandmas for the night and i get some game time to myself.i was the first post

what does your paypal not working have to do with your kids being at grandmas? Judging by your grammar & spelling, are you sure you're not Little Johnny at grandmas?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#24BronxxBratPosted 1/28/2013 9:14:16 PM
I need it, my Xbl expires in an hour and the one I have just ordered won't be here for a few days. I had the same 14 day trial from Halo 4, but for some reason the code was rejected and didn't process. I'd really appreciate it!
#25Ernesto45Posted 1/29/2013 12:08:18 AM
Come on, you guys should somehow be able to obtain ten dollars for a month of gold.
Why would you even bother replying to this guy? He is an ass.
#26Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 1/29/2013 12:47:40 AM
Ernesto45 posted...
Come on, you guys should somehow be able to obtain ten dollars for a month of gold.
Why would you even bother replying to this guy? He is an ass.

lmao annnnnnd
/Topic.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#271TastyCookiePosted 2/2/2013 7:51:01 PM
I need one. I am poor and usually have to run on 2 day trials from people that give me them.