This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thinking about getting the Turtle Beach XP300's

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Thinking about getting the Turtle Beach XP300's
4 years ago#1
I had the X31's, the wire for chatting broke. I have the X32's, the wire broke again. I want the XP300's to have full wireless. I loved my X32's, but want the full wireless, as I said.

Just some questions. Can I use the headset to talk on my iPhone 4S and listen to music on it? How is the rechargeable batteries on it? Does the bluetooth work alright with the Xbox?
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
Orlando Magic - Season: 14-26
4 years ago#2
Bump
Not changing this Sig until the Orlando Magic win a championship (Technically Started 1-30-08)
4 years ago#3
SElNHEISSER/ASTROMIXAMPCOMBO!
Member of TBWNN.
4 years ago#4
MonkeyFriday posted...
SElNHEISSER/ASTROMIXAMPCOMBO!

Have no idea what it is and if it's over $150, I'd never get it.
4 years ago#5
The Sennheiser/Mixamp combo is the nirvana of sound.

It'll give you a chub. It's like letting a blind man see colors for the first time.
How many mods does it take to screw in a lightbulb? They won't, since it TECHNICALLY didn't violate the TOS, but you'll be modded if you say there's no light.
4 years ago#6
Bump
Orlando Magic - Season: 14-27
4 years ago#7
get the XP400 instead of XP300. XP400 cost a little more but they have surround sound. The XP300 are just stereo sound.
everyone plays video games I want to make them
4 years ago#8
http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Surround-Headset-Xbox-360-6304300/dp/B006W41W4Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358982330&sr=8-1&keywords=XP400

hopes this helps
everyone plays video games I want to make them
4 years ago#9
cedricthegreat posted...
get the XP400 instead of XP300. XP400 cost a little more but they have surround sound. The XP300 are just stereo sound.

I have the X32's and they are stereo sound, so the XP300 wouldn't be much different, right?
Orlando Magic - Season: 14-27
4 years ago#10
If it doesn't say Sennheiser PC 360 + Astro mixamp + DSS2 on the side you've just been taken for a ride.

No but really if you want the best of the best, you use the PC360 with the DSS2 doing game audio and the Astro mixamp doing the chat.
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Thinking about getting the Turtle Beach XP300's

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived