This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seriously considering switching to PS3.

#1thegamer67Posted 1/22/2013 5:45:03 PM
Just recently I bought a new router since my old one was 8 years old and running really slow. Now my Xbox keeps disconnecting, and will not connect back. Tried everything (port forwarding, deleting profile, etc.) and it is really pissing me off. Been an Xbox player for almost 7 years now and I am kind if tired of paying $60 a year to just play games online. PS3 seems like a much better option with free online, and other games that I have been wanting to play for awhile. The new white ps3 is coming out and I am considering just selling all of my old Xbox games and switching over. What do you guys think?
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2, Assassins Creed 3, and Halo 4.
#2gabriusPosted 1/22/2013 5:46:29 PM
Seriously considering not giving a rat's ass.
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#3Pacman2dxPosted 1/22/2013 5:47:33 PM
Do whatever makes you happy, if that means selling your 360 .. do just that .. I don't really know why you'd confide in a buncha random gamers on the internet though.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
Who dares, wins.
#42DshmuploverPosted 1/22/2013 5:47:49 PM
Sure you only live once..

*you'll be back*
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#5SparkItUpPosted 1/22/2013 5:48:17 PM
while I am with you , but for different reasons TC...what did you hope to accomplish with this topic?
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#6SparkItUpPosted 1/22/2013 5:48:46 PM
Pacman2dx posted...
Do whatever makes you happy, if that means selling your 360 .. do just that .. I don't really know why you'd confide in a buncha random gamers on the internet though.

exactly
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#7Walkman_005Posted 1/22/2013 5:48:51 PM
New consoles come out this year.
Just wasting your money buying a ps3 now.
#8Walkman_005Posted 1/22/2013 5:50:02 PM
ALSO your xbox worked fine till the new router so... get another router. Return the one you got, see if it works.
#9TheArcadePosted 1/22/2013 5:52:24 PM
gabrius posted...
Seriously considering not giving a rat's ass.

---
Greatest Shows of All Time.
Avatar: The Last Airbender, SWAT Kats, Sailor Moon, Tetsuwan Atom 2K3, Transformers, Spiderfriends
#10CGB_SpenderPosted 1/22/2013 5:52:47 PM
thegamer67 posted...
Just recently I bought a new router since my old one was 8 years old and running really slow. Now my Xbox keeps disconnecting, and will not connect back. Tried everything (port forwarding, deleting profile, etc.) and it is really pissing me off. Been an Xbox player for almost 7 years now and I am kind if tired of paying $60 a year to just play games online. PS3 seems like a much better option with free online, and other games that I have been wanting to play for awhile. The new white ps3 is coming out and I am considering just selling all of my old Xbox games and switching over. What do you guys think?

No one to blame but yourself for that one. XBL Gold sales are super easy to find almost year round.
---
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2210/4016647774_8f8d4e0212.jpg