This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seriously considering switching to PS3.

#41sonicteam2k1Posted 1/25/2013 9:58:56 AM(edited)
go for it. online goes down more often though. I think you get more bang for your buck though. free online, blu ray player, more and better (my opinion) exclusives.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#42CapnStankyPosted 1/25/2013 9:58:34 AM
Enjoy the mediocrity. Wait until you see their store. LOL.
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.
#43foodeater4Posted 1/25/2013 10:02:26 AM
1. If your paying $60 for live your doing it wrong. You can find it for at least $20 less.

2. What if the PS3 doesnt work with the new router either lol, then youll have done all that for nothing.

3. Should have maybe researched routers compatble better with xbox. My bro recently changed modems and routers and his xbox would not work either. So he had to bridge it through his PC or something and works good now. Maybe thats an option for you if PC and the xbox are in the same room.
#44GeistPosted 1/25/2013 10:06:44 AM
I bought a PS3. Picked up eight games for it. Two years later I've beaten two and haven't played it in a over a year. So good luck TC, I hope it's more worth while for you. For me it was a waste of cash, a big waste of cash.
---
Currently playing: Mass Effect 3
#45sonicteam2k1Posted 1/25/2013 3:04:46 PM
don't listen to all the haters TC. the PS3 is just as good as a 360.
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#46AirborneMp90Posted 1/25/2013 3:54:23 PM
thegamer67 posted...
Just recently I bought a new router since my old one was 8 years old and running really slow. Now my Xbox keeps disconnecting, and will not connect back. Tried everything (port forwarding, deleting profile, etc.) and it is really pissing me off. Been an Xbox player for almost 7 years now and I am kind if tired of paying $60 a year to just play games online. PS3 seems like a much better option with free online, and other games that I have been wanting to play for awhile. The new white ps3 is coming out and I am considering just selling all of my old Xbox games and switching over. What do you guys think?

Enjoy getting your Info stolen
Enjoy Having a Horrid Connection in online multiplayer
Enjoy Using skype or Vent to Talk to your team online due to sonys bad mic system.
#47vigorm0rtisPosted 1/25/2013 4:01:05 PM
gabrius posted...
Seriously considering not giving a rat's ass.

---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#48Mystickay86Posted 1/25/2013 4:21:21 PM
CapnStanky posted...

^Ignorance

Inb4lolzNarutobeatyoutothepunch.

Also 2013 is a good year for PS3 with "The Last of Us", GoW Ascension, Ni No Kuni, etc.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#49CapnStankyPosted 1/25/2013 5:47:36 PM
Mystickay86 posted...
CapnStanky posted...

^Ignorance

Inb4lolzNarutobeatyoutothepunch.

Also 2013 is a good year for PS3 with "The Last of Us", GoW Ascension, Ni No Kuni, etc.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
2013: Next Gen finally arrives. Don't let us down like Nintendo did.
#50tisukoPosted 1/25/2013 5:59:00 PM
New consoles come out this year.
Just wasting your money buying a ps3 now.

Um what? You'd be wasting your money with next gen releases at launch. As there won't be many games to choose from. With the current gen, you'll at least get your monies worth, as there are many games to choose from.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u