This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you gamers feel about micro-transactions in gaming?

#101GeistPosted 1/24/2013 1:45:17 PM
pothocket posted...
Geist posted...
pothocket posted...
No, I'm not dumb. You should've been more clear that you weren't buying packs from the co-op mode. Because if you tell people you're buying weapon packs in ME3, that's the first thing they're going to think of. But still, it was pretty obvious that those packs are what I was referring to.

Really? So there are DLC packs out there that have no description and no one knows what they are buying? Interesting, mind linking or telling me a few, cause I have never seen one and I download things for all kinds of games.

Yes, the "free" DLC for ME3 can only be purchased through randomized weapon packs.

Soooo it's free and has nothing to do with your original comment or the topic at hand....ok.
---
Currently playing: Mass Effect 3
#102pothocketPosted 1/24/2013 1:47:36 PM
Geist posted...
pothocket posted...
Geist posted...
pothocket posted...
No, I'm not dumb. You should've been more clear that you weren't buying packs from the co-op mode. Because if you tell people you're buying weapon packs in ME3, that's the first thing they're going to think of. But still, it was pretty obvious that those packs are what I was referring to.

Really? So there are DLC packs out there that have no description and no one knows what they are buying? Interesting, mind linking or telling me a few, cause I have never seen one and I download things for all kinds of games.

Yes, the "free" DLC for ME3 can only be purchased through randomized weapon packs.

Soooo it's free and has nothing to do with your original comment or the topic at hand....ok.

Go play ME3 coop and educate yourself before commenting.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#103SheepinatorPosted 1/24/2013 1:50:19 PM
pothocket posted...
Geist posted...

Go play ME3 coop and educate yourself before commenting.

Don't forget to download all the free map packs first.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#104GeistPosted 1/24/2013 2:03:35 PM
pothocket posted...
Geist posted...
This topic reminded me to buy the weapon packs for ME3. Just wanted to say thanks. Having so much fun with my instant death pistol!!

Good luck spending a random amount of money trying to get what you want.

This is what you originally said, now you are using free dlc to try and justify it. Educate your self and next time we won't have to have these conversations.
---
#105pothocketPosted 1/24/2013 2:08:42 PM
I already justified it because I admitted I assumed you were talking about buying the weapon packs in the coop, not the single player DLC weapon packs.

Now go play the "free" coop dlc and you'll see why it's not really free and you'll be caught up to the rest of us in the conversation.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#106GeistPosted 1/24/2013 2:27:02 PM
pothocket posted...
I already justified it because I admitted I assumed you were talking about buying the weapon packs in the coop, not the single player DLC weapon packs.

Now go play the "free" coop dlc and you'll see why it's not really free and you'll be caught up to the rest of us in the conversation.

I have and it is totally free. Not sure what you're playing my friend.
---
#107NeonYoshi11Posted 1/24/2013 4:12:18 PM
If the game is good ok....If the game sucks it isn't worth it.
#108schmittycent2Posted 1/24/2013 4:15:00 PM
I have no idea what it is
---
Xbox GT schmittycent