This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which game is better? Ninja gaiden black or TWD: episode 1?

#31StealthyVlad101Posted 1/23/2013 9:42:39 PM
The Walking Dead, has a great story and you'll remember it for a long time, and there's gonna be a season 2 soon...

You'll forget about Ninja Gaiden after you beat it.
---
There are many worlds, but they all share the same sky, one sky one wish. GT and PSN: StealthyVlad
#32adonfrazPosted 1/23/2013 9:58:50 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Deathx113 posted...
I'm talking casual as in 'if it isn't action, shooty gunys, mchard it ain't good.'

Point & Click games UNIVERSALLY SUCK, they're boring, on rails, there's very little interaction, it's more watching than playing, and you don't have a choice in ANYTHING you do, and in the case of TWD the choices you make don't make any difference to the final ending.

You can sit there and kiss TWD's ass all day long, but it doesn't make you any kind of hipster gamer or give you the right to call anyone who chooses Ninja Gaiden Black some sort of "casual gamer". You only prove that you're completely clueless of the true definition of that term, and that you're a flaming fanboy of a very generic point & click non-game.

I'm pretty sure he/she isn't calling you "casual" picking Ninja Gaiden Black over one episode of TWD, NG is clearly the better deal. However, not even wanting an entire genre of games to exist whether you personally enjoy them or not certainly doesn't make you a "true" or "hardcore" gamer IMO.
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#33Robin_MaskPosted 1/23/2013 10:35:10 PM
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
Ninja Gaiden Black, hands down winner every single time when compared with TWD's point and click garbage.

NGB is actually a real playable game, TWD is just a lame ass attempt at resurrecting the purposefully dead point & click adventure genre.

---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#34SikkaSillPosted 1/23/2013 10:44:47 PM(edited)
The Walking Dead gave me an experience not many games can give. The story is engrossing and the impact after getting through each episode, especially the whole season is completely memorable. I was excited to play every moment of that game. Games don't need to have extreme explosions and fast paced bloody action to make me have a great time playing. Point and click adventures RULE! and I hope they are never forgotten.

All these point and click haters are upsetting :( how can you say P&C games aren't games!
---
RIP DP, gonna miss you bro! "Bwahhhhh" - Me
http://dragonsdogma.tumblr.com/post/20794618336
#35JuhanorPosted 1/23/2013 10:42:09 PM
Ninja Gaiden Black. Probably the best action game I've ever played. Since it was NG's GotY edition, it even had the Hurricane Packs too.
#36Just_The_TipPosted 1/23/2013 10:43:14 PM
Just get both. Not are worth playing for different reasons.
---
Bernard, don't be a tuna head
#37ToyKirbyPosted 1/23/2013 11:54:08 PM
Meh. Not a huge fan of TWD. Decent story.
NGB is one of my all time favorites though.
---
GT: OnyxOdin
#38Deathx113Posted 1/24/2013 1:32:46 PM
TheBlueStig posted...
Deathx113 posted...
I'm talking casual as in 'if it isn't action, shooty gunys, mchard it ain't good.'

Point & Click games UNIVERSALLY SUCK, they're boring, on rails, there's very little interaction, it's more watching than playing, and you don't have a choice in ANYTHING you do, and in the case of TWD the choices you make don't make any difference to the final ending.

You can sit there and kiss TWD's ass all day long, but it doesn't make you any kind of hipster gamer or give you the right to call anyone who chooses Ninja Gaiden Black some sort of "casual gamer". You only prove that you're completely clueless of the true definition of that term, and that you're a flaming fanboy of a very generic point & click non-game.

So..... you're a hypocrite, too?

Tell me, oh smart one, how Ninja Gaiden, the most action and badass game evarz, ISN'T on rails.

Tell me how many different endings you get to choose, in NG. None. You get your 1 ending. You don't decide anything, you just smash buttons to kill enemies and the entire game is a straight line.

By your own definition (which is terrible and sad) TWD is MORE of a game because you actually decide who lives and dies for parts of the game.

It's amazing how kids these days can't think beyond their own self.

inb4backpeddling.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#39Deathx113Posted 1/24/2013 1:33:19 PM
adonfraz posted...
TheBlueStig posted...
Deathx113 posted...

I'm pretty sure he/she isn't calling you "casual" picking Ninja Gaiden Black over one episode of TWD, NG is clearly the better deal. However, not even wanting an entire genre of games to exist whether you personally enjoy them or not certainly doesn't make you a "true" or "hardcore" gamer IMO.

Yep, exactly.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#40overmaxxPosted 1/24/2013 1:36:20 PM
TWD is not a video game.
There is a reason the Sega CD died.