This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a game you personally thought "so close to my perfect game"?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there a game you personally thought "so close to my perfect game"?
4 years ago#151
Red Dead Redemption is my perfect game, haven't been nearly as excited for a game since that came out. I think part of that could be because of the epic introductory videos R* was showing up to the release of that game.
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 14
4 years ago#152
Saints Row 2. All it needed was a few changes:

1. Spear gun that stuck people to walls.
2. Be able to revive the gangs after you defeat their boss so the world doesn't feel so empty.

And there were a few other niggling little issues I had, but overall it was one of the closest to perfect games for me I've played.
What's a rabite doing in a place like this?
If all else fails use fire - Zelda 2 | Common sense isn't
4 years ago#153
Rayman Origins.
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
4 years ago#154
Mario RPG... it was so unbelievably good.
4 years ago#155
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne
Final Fantasy VI
Kirby Super Star
"But why should you understand the meaning? ****, you're a killer after all."-Travis
4 years ago#156
Fallout 3
4 years ago#157
Persona 4
Rikkka66: It's such a pain chasing after a burning medic while screaming "Come back! I need to blow you!" into the mic.
4 years ago#158
Mine will always be Zelda oot. Don't care if the graphics are not as great as today but the story, dungeons are rememberable.

I think red dead redemption was almost perfect. The only thing thing I didn't like that some of xharacter's body parts were missing when I talk to them
Xbox 360 GT: WhiteAngel50
Trying to get at least 5000 karma. It will be done!!!
4 years ago#159
Dark Souls...
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
4 years ago#160
Pretty much Red Dead Redemption. A completely open world game in the old west made by Rockstar? Dream come true. I was so hyped up for that game and it exceeded my expectations in pretty much every way possible. Hell, almost 3 years later and I still play the hell out of that game and never get tired of it.. so much so that I have both the 360 and PS3 versions of it. Just an amazing game.. single player and multiplayer.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Is there a game you personally thought "so close to my perfect game"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived