This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a game you personally thought "so close to my perfect game"?

#161Splice_Posted 1/25/2013 4:59:05 AM
Far Cry 3. What's there is AMAZING! I just want more...
I want:
-more syringes. One that makes every attack a takedown. Or one that makes you temporarily invisible
-more takedowns. You should be able to lock onto a guy while in the wingsuit and do a Batman-style takedown on him. Bodies should be more useful once a takedown sequence begins- it should work as a human shield, and one should be able to throw his knife, use his pistol, and use his grenade and transition to another guy before dropping him. A rage meter would be an awesome mechanic too- every takedown you perform raises your rage bar more which allows you to quickly chain takedowns from further away by running at them with your knife yelling
-more enemies to kill after beating the game.
#162BigCNuggitPosted 1/25/2013 8:39:08 AM
Deus Ex Human Revolution

Something about that game just clicked for me. I spent way more time than I should have by sneaking into places, sneaking back out, and sneaking back in in every manner possible to maximize my XP. I don't usually play games on the hardest difficulty either, but I had to on this to enjoy it for some reason. The "almost" part comes in at the bosses. I only ever beat most of them thanks to cheap tricks or pure luck.