This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How did you last die in a Video Game?

#51Halo_ForeverPosted 1/25/2013 4:17:41 AM
Giant Bugs in EDF Insect Armageddon
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#52Banana_ManaPosted 1/25/2013 4:56:07 AM
Odin killed me in FFXIII.

He killed me a good few times.
---
2013 is here. New Year's resolution = play more, eat more, drink more, achieve less.
#53nazacuckooPosted 1/25/2013 5:09:16 AM
Eaten by a Zombie in The Walking Dead.
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#54NYEMPosted 1/25/2013 12:09:17 PM
Knocked off a tall building during a rooftop fight in Assassins Creed 3
---
Wish that I was on ole rocky top, Down in the tennessee hills.Ain't no smoggy smoke on rocky top,
Ain't no telephone bills.
#55pothocketPosted 1/25/2013 12:13:49 PM
Making a valiant stand defending the control point against blue team scumbags.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#56nothingbeastPosted 1/25/2013 12:16:30 PM
My Vampire got launched into the stratosphere by a Giant.

He was pissed because I killed his mammoth.

I was cocky because I saw ONLY the mammoth.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#57anonymous46773Posted 1/25/2013 12:17:57 PM
Spec Ops: The Line

Kept running out of ammo and kept getting shot.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#58PaukenPosted 1/25/2013 12:22:22 PM
Walking into an incoming wormhole in Garry's mod with the Stargate addon. I ran through on the right side, then for whatever reason turned around and tried to go back. Boom dead.

Not counting screwing around with gmod, dying repeatedly in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1. Friggin final level for Domon is an excercise in brutal pain thanks to Musha Gundam (aka Lu Bu in a Gundam) and his near instant kill SP move, especially given Burning Gundam's lack of a ranged SP move. Kinda hard to kill a boss with a ranged super move when all your supers involve running head first into the boss :/ Seriously considering lowering the difficulty to Easy for the two missions that are kicking my ass.
#59Tube_of_NoobPosted 1/25/2013 12:24:43 PM
Badass Hyperion Loader
---
Rick Grimes for President 2012
#60PaukenPosted 1/25/2013 12:27:19 PM
nothingbeast posted...
My Vampire got launched into the stratosphere by a Giant.

He was pissed because I killed his mammoth.

I was cocky because I saw ONLY the mammoth.

Sorry for the double post, but this is why Skyrim's inferior to Oblivion. Having a normal enemy whose attacks are an instant kill is NOT good design. Least only bad levelling in Vanilla Oblivion will get the same result; no enemy in Oblivion touts an instant kill move, aside from bosses maybe, and that's a big maybe. Hopefully the inevitable unofficial Skyrim patch will fix Giants having Avada Kadavra stuffed onto their clubs and feet :/