This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the most important trivial thing you would like changed on new Xbox?

#1memphis12Posted 1/25/2013 1:50:45 AM
Stuff "Better Graphics" "Better AI" "Amazing Specs" ...

What is the small trivial "niggly" thing you would like changed/improved/added on the new Xbox?

Mine is:
I want the god damn saves and time to sync when offline. I take my Xbox to work sometimes & this is a trivial thing I would like fixed.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#2GollyFluffPosted 1/25/2013 3:07:38 AM
It's not really trivial by any means, but some may consider it to be. I really hope that the guide button (if it exists on the new box) loads in a much more reasonable amount of time. Some of the menus just love to add more options before its fully loaded causing me to invite people to private chat instead of simply sending a message. Also, I hope turning on the new box doesn't take around 1.5 minutes. My current slim takes forever to give me control, and it doesn't even load all of the things on the dashboard. So annoying
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#3Banana_ManaPosted 1/25/2013 3:11:14 AM
I would like a louder fan.
---
2013 is here. New Year's resolution = play more, eat more, drink more, achieve less.
#4Banana_ManaPosted 1/25/2013 3:11:26 AM
And louder disc drive too.
---
2013 is here. New Year's resolution = play more, eat more, drink more, achieve less.
#5LanternOfAshPosted 1/25/2013 3:14:51 AM
Not having to select save location EVERY DAMN TIME.
#6The-JugglaPosted 1/25/2013 3:56:36 AM
I would like a time stamp on achievements, not just the date.
---
Not Vengeance. Punishment.
PSN: TheJuggla / GT: xlTheJugglalx
#7-NinjaWarrior-Posted 1/25/2013 4:00:34 AM
Delete achievements feature, in order to delete a game history that already has achievements.

Pet peeve, but I hate that I have some games that I borrowed from amigos and never finished (prolly cuz I didn't like them) still sit in my profile taunting me with horrible empty pages with 1 or 2 colored icons each >__>
---
I tried to change my password to "my dick".
GameFAQs said it was too long.
#8Luthor_Posted 1/25/2013 4:01:04 AM
I would like to be able to add a custom background to my Xbox from my phone thumb drive, and actually be able to see it.

This is my favorite "trivial" feature on my PS3.
---
*jumps out of bush and throws spear*
-GorillaOnRoof
#9PwnostarPosted 1/25/2013 4:24:21 AM
-NinjaWarrior- posted...
Delete achievements feature, in order to delete a game history that already has achievements.

Pet peeve, but I hate that I have some games that I borrowed from amigos and never finished (prolly cuz I didn't like them) still sit in my profile taunting me with horrible empty pages with 1 or 2 colored icons each >__>

Imagine how angry people would get if their account was compromised and then their achievements were deleted...

I would personally just like more dashboard customization.
---
Disregard women, sell illegal substances, and acquire currency.
#10JKSonicPosted 1/25/2013 4:33:09 AM
I'd like to be able to play my Xbox on any tv in the house without needing to either move it or buy a second XBox (wireless receiver maybe?).
---
"You shouldn't be asking HOW things are, given that we already know there is something..but rather WHY things are, as opposed to there being nothing."