This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the most important trivial thing you would like changed on new Xbox?

#41codeman101360Posted 1/25/2013 10:22:36 AM
gamerso1990 posted...
Not having to pay for Xbox Live. Online multiplayer features should be free in the Xbox 360 successor.

This would be the only way I would even consider getting the new Xbox. I'm going to be getting a good gaming PC pretty soon, and there's no way in hell I'm paying for something on Xbox that's free on both PC and Playstation.
---
"Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can **** off." -Richard Dawkins
EA in a nutshell: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ
#42656stoogePosted 1/25/2013 11:04:10 AM
Dragon Nexus posted...
A battery for the clock. I turn my 360 off at the power point each night and I'm usually not on LIVE, so the clock resets to 2006 each night and screws with all my saves.

Why not just...not unplug the 360?

Because it's connected to a powerboard that powers a bunch of devices with about a zillion LEDs. If I didn't turn them off then I'd never get to sleep at night.

Why not just include a small battery? Hell, the PS2 had one 10 years ago.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#43TeraPatrick2008Posted 1/25/2013 11:07:54 AM
A new color for the ROD
#44funguy10Posted 1/25/2013 11:17:10 AM
man i hope you guys dont hate me for this. i've been with MS since the original xbox days. while i loved the original, i have alot of concerns about ms now. mainly they allowed a broken system to be sold at launch. which still has not been fixed. i've personnaly have gone through 6 360s.

my second concern is the direction ms is going in. its a multi media hub turning into a pc everyday. now hacking and such become an issue.

my next challenge is all the hoops you have to jump through. now we need proofs for our accounts too. this is just getting more and more ridiculous to me. at the end of the day. i just want to unwind and play a game. which ms has made really hard to enjoy now.

so my answer is simple. give us a reasonably priced console that isnt busted. also listen to us. dont force unwanted ads and such on us. also stop going in a direction we dont want. this was to be a gaming console only. now ifs lost its way.

i've been so turned off by ms. i'm now into handhelds. i mostly play the 3DSXL now. it reminds me of the good ole days. when gaming was playing with your buddies. putting a game in hassle free. no stress just plain fun! i'm not renewing my xbl which is due in 21 days. i'm done with ms.

ps i'm not a fanboy of anything but my happiness. :)
#45BlueJester007Posted 1/25/2013 11:29:56 AM
funguy10 posted...
man i hope you guys dont hate me for this

Why would anyone hate another for simply voicing their concerns? That would be stupid.
---
Math illiteracy affects every 7 out of 5 people.
#46GGearXPosted 1/25/2013 11:33:18 AM
Two extra buttons for the fighting games. I see room for two more. And the D pad of course.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#47memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 11:45:11 PM
-NinjaWarrior- posted...
Delete achievements feature, in order to delete a game history that already has achievements.

Pet peeve, but I hate that I have some games that I borrowed from amigos and never finished (prolly cuz I didn't like them) still sit in my profile taunting me with horrible empty pages with 1 or 2 colored icons each >__>

Yes please! It's like they know the ocd in us wants to get 100% achiev, but they then let a game we won't play again with 1 achiev. Take away on-line achievs as well please.

BahamutBBob posted...
I want them to not make the dashboard worse with every update. Find a good spot, and stick with that, honestly.
(First version of "NXE" with original marketplace = best UI combo)

Agreed. I would love Microsoft to make the "pin" feature more worthwhile, the ability to pin demo's, certain videos, arcade games.

tubb311 posted...
not really small/trivial, but i would like the ability to capture video and take screenshots. with social media integration so you can post videos to youtube and screens to twitter or instagram.

I would love this feature!!
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#48bluehat94Posted 1/26/2013 11:49:28 PM
I would like the on button to be an actual button again

also,

The topic title is an oxymoron (I bring it up for no other reason than it seemed I was the first person to notice it)
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#49abombt7Posted 1/27/2013 12:32:31 AM
I agree with the dashboard customization. I remember when I was able to put wallpapers of whatever I wanted and my dashboard was beautiful to look at. Now I have ads up the wazoo and a stupid avatar. But I know well enough that our dashboard will only get more and more clutter.
#50memphis12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 12:41:59 AM(edited)
bluehat94 posted...
I would like the on button to be an actual button again

also,

The topic title is an oxymoron (I bring it up for no other reason than it seemed I was the first person to notice it)

I know, but what i meant was, something that is trivial to other people could be important to you.. Or was it, your top trivial thing.. lol
But yeah, thanks for pointing that out :p
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'