This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games do you guys avoid?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What games do you guys avoid?

User Info: Bhaswara

Bhaswara
3 years ago#101
"- Any game that uses hard difficulty as it's gimmick (Demon's Souls, I Wanna Be That Guy, etc.).
- "Artsy" games (Journey, Fez, Limbo, Braid... they don't impress me).
- Weeaboo games (Persona, Etrian Odyssey, and other games that get otaku jerks excited).
- MMORPG's we have to pay subscription fees for.
- FPS games that have a realistic war theme (CoD, Battlefield, Megal of Honor). I prefer ones like Doom and Halo."

actually I'm crazy 'bout Persona right now,especially P3 & P4. I love the characters

User Info: Cojirosean

Cojirosean
3 years ago#102
RTS, Rhythm, American shooters(stuff like Borderlands and Far Cry are the exception), stuff like Fire Emblem/Advance Wars.
"Whoa, you sure you're speaking Japanese there Daichi?"

User Info: MercuriusPhi

MercuriusPhi
3 years ago#103
Any game that says 'Call of Duty' that isn't immediately followed by a number equal to or lower than 3. That specific enough?

Also, sub-par RPGs; overhyped over-advertised franchises; console exclusives (barring if the first in a series was multi-platform); sports games in general; and finally games that pride themselves on the amount of DLC they can produce per year.

User Info: ADKETO

ADKETO
3 years ago#104
Sports
Racing
Dance
Fighting
And superhero games, I just don't like how they pervert the movies lol.

User Info: Ampharos64

Ampharos64
3 years ago#105
Shooters
Sports games
Racing games
Fighting games
WRPGs
MMOs
Platformers
Puzzle games
Minigame collections/Party games
Rhythm action games
Movie tie-ins
Pretentious Indie games
Anything gory/violent/scary
Especially if there are zombies
Games where cute critters die (Harvest Moon games with lifespans for animals, pet games like that, Viva Pinata I guess)
Games that heavily rely on a touch screen/motion controls...not necessarily because I don't want to play them, because I can't, and I always regret it if I try. Nerve damage, ouch. >_<
Games with a premise I think is uninteresting

There can still be exceptions to some of the above, though.

User Info: Iseley

Iseley
3 years ago#106
First-person shooters. I know, that's what the system is almost exclusively known for, but I absolutely hate them. They're all the same in my mind.
--=*Proud supporter of LGBT rights*=--
It's Ashley or Ash, not bro, or son, or man.

User Info: majicray2112

majicray2112
3 years ago#107
Real Time Strategy games, turn based rpg's, wrestling, fighting, boxing, and games like grand turismo which feature reality racing--I like arcade racing like motorstorm and burnout. I like games with a mix of genres like Deus Ex and Dishonored.

User Info: dcn2424

dcn2424
3 years ago#108
FPS
RTS
RPG

Those 3 genres

User Info: dcn2424

dcn2424
3 years ago#109
I also avoid all Kinect games

User Info: Landonio

Landonio
3 years ago#110
Arucard05 posted...
Bad ones.
ROLL TIDE
Playing:Halo 4, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 4: HD, Resident Evil 5: Gold, SF3: 3rd Strike Online, PB Winterbottom
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What games do you guys avoid?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived