This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games do you guys avoid?

#111KobraXZPosted 1/26/2013 4:17:11 AM
JRPGs, sports, racing, and Call of Duty.
#112MaximoomPosted 1/26/2013 4:31:16 AM
sports, dancing, dota-like, and dumb buttonmashers (i dont mind buttonmashing occasionaly like a god of war game where you are finishing a boss or something. But stuff like mario party where who buttonmash more win, i dont enjoy it anymore.
#113Sun XiaoPosted 1/26/2013 6:04:13 AM
MMORPG
Online Games
Adventures
Action except beat em up like Dynasty/Orochi/Samurai Warriors, Bladestorm, or Sengoku Basara not Gundam stuffs or arcade fighting i.e. Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, etc
Shooter
Racing
RPGs that require buttonmasher i.e. Shadow Hearts or musical i.e. Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure ,or need to hear i.e. Saga Frontier at Gen's home or Illusion of Gaia via waterfall

I had to let my brother or cousin played for me to get past area that need to listen. However, I managed to figure out how to beat mini game for arcane at Gen's home some years later which I had to thank someone who gave me some advices long time ago.

i am basically fan of RPG, SRPG, RTS, strategy games while I do play few sports like Madden, NCAA Football, Baseball Star, Tecmo Super Bowl, etc. I am consider myself an old school rpg.
---
I, Garyus, will drain your fetid blood, drop by drop ! -Garyus-Dragon Force
#114Fierce_Deity_08Posted 1/26/2013 6:55:30 AM
Sports games except NASCAR and most FPS.
---
Frog in the Moonlight.
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!