This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games do you guys avoid?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What games do you guys avoid?
2 years ago#21
Weeaboo s***, strategy and realistic(ish) team sport sims.
---
The writing was on the wall with Bioware the minute you could completely void all of your decisions with one choice in KOTOR.
2 years ago#22
Anything where I'd spend more then a percent of my time in dealing with randoms in multiplayer. There's things I don't really play (not the biggest fan of baseball and golf in my sports titles-like basketball and hockey, okay with football and soccer-and I don't really play hidden object games), but as a general rule I need at least two people I know playing a game to get into multi.
---
Who took the bomp from the bompalompalomp?
2 years ago#23
Turn based RPG's .. I avoid them like the plague.
---
XBL - FA7ALtheGOD / PSN - FATALtheGOD
Who dares, wins.
2 years ago#24
Lodiss posted...
Dance games.

/shudder

---
Cool Smash is an action movie in where Matrix-and-X-Men-like characters fight in the warehouse that appeared in the first episode of Falling Skies.
2 years ago#25
FPS
Sports
MMO

All three genres are nothing more than boring repetitive actions over and over again.
---
The Judge, Jury, and Executioner
2 years ago#26
button mashers, when im in the right mood or i have a friend over to play against i can enjoy most any other genre.
---
with my drum, i can see
2 years ago#27
Sports
Sim racers
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.
2 years ago#28
Pretty much only Tactics games. Just don't like them for some reason. I love RPG's, RTS's,and other types of strategy games, but just not the Tactics genre.
2 years ago#29
Every gta game.They're all stupid and clunky.
---
Don't hate us because we're beautiful...
2 years ago#30
First and third person shooters. I'll make exceptions for games that actually try to not be generic, like Deus Ex and Dishonored.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What games do you guys avoid?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived