This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games do you guys avoid?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What games do you guys avoid?
3 years ago#31
I'll honestly try any kind of game or genre. There are a lot of games out there that I actually enjoy but didn't think I would
Who remembers playing the NES and seeing; "Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another DLC"?
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
3 years ago#32
Call of Duty, Sports games, any Japanese game, singing/dancing games (those are hardly games anyway), and just generally bad games.
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.
3 years ago#33
I'll give any game a chance, minus games like Rockband.

Not that those games are bad. I just can't play them. They're the only type of games that make me feel sick. I did play Guitar Hero 3 and enjoyed what I had played, but after a few songs I wasn't feeling right.
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u
3 years ago#34
Tower defense games, spin-offs that aren't well reviewed, puzzle games that self-proclaim themselves as addicting, family style video board games, virtual pet games, fashion games, diary games, RTS, any games that feel like they were designed with 13-year olds in mind for their target audience (games like Boogerman), any new release from Square-Enix lately, MMORPGs, any games that force you to sign into Facebook before you can play, games that are ridiculously sexist (such as Rumble Roses XX), any single-player games that require an online connection at all times, games with gimmicky controls that aren't implemented well, games that proclaim they are 'retro 8-bit' when they are actually 4-bit or 16-bit or even 32-bit in style. That's all I can think of right now.
That world are square.
3 years ago#35
I avoid Racers, not because they're bad. But I get bored of them very easily. I avoid Sports games because I suck at them. I avoid Strategy games because while I like the concept I just can't get into it. I avoid anything turn based that isn't Pokemon (battle portions) or a board game, it just pisses me off for some reason.
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
3 years ago#36
Sports and Call of Duty. I'll play anything else.
3 years ago#37
FPS because they are boring overrated pieces of s***
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
3 years ago#38
Anything that requires button-mashing (e.g. Sonic Unleashed)
3 years ago#39
levyjl1988 posted...
Sports games, if I want to play sports I go outside. These games lack story.

This. Why play Madden when you can grab a ball and go outside? Lazyness?
Why play Fifa when you could play soccer outside?
And don't give me a BS argument like
"Why play CoD when you can join the army"

It's not the same.
I mean At least a Driving game or flight sim has a reason. You can't drive most cars or planes without alot of money.
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
3 years ago#40
Sports games and shooters, does racing games count as sport? if yes, then that's the only kind of sport game i like, and i tried to get into shooters, but it's all very boring(o only liked Vanquish)
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, so close and so far...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What games do you guys avoid?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived