This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games do you guys avoid?

#31DonomegaPosted 1/25/2013 5:42:33 PM
I'll honestly try any kind of game or genre. There are a lot of games out there that I actually enjoy but didn't think I would
---
Who remembers playing the NES and seeing; "Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another DLC"?
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
#32weapon_d00d816Posted 1/25/2013 5:47:50 PM
Call of Duty, Sports games, any Japanese game, singing/dancing games (those are hardly games anyway), and just generally bad games.
---
p + w > 9000, where p is the power level and w is what the scouter said about it.
#33tisukoPosted 1/25/2013 5:48:18 PM
I'll give any game a chance, minus games like Rockband.

Not that those games are bad. I just can't play them. They're the only type of games that make me feel sick. I did play Guitar Hero 3 and enjoyed what I had played, but after a few songs I wasn't feeling right.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u
#34Siara_SedaiPosted 1/25/2013 5:52:56 PM
Tower defense games, spin-offs that aren't well reviewed, puzzle games that self-proclaim themselves as addicting, family style video board games, virtual pet games, fashion games, diary games, RTS, any games that feel like they were designed with 13-year olds in mind for their target audience (games like Boogerman), any new release from Square-Enix lately, MMORPGs, any games that force you to sign into Facebook before you can play, games that are ridiculously sexist (such as Rumble Roses XX), any single-player games that require an online connection at all times, games with gimmicky controls that aren't implemented well, games that proclaim they are 'retro 8-bit' when they are actually 4-bit or 16-bit or even 32-bit in style. That's all I can think of right now.
---
That world are square.
#35Halochief6Posted 1/25/2013 5:55:16 PM
I avoid Racers, not because they're bad. But I get bored of them very easily. I avoid Sports games because I suck at them. I avoid Strategy games because while I like the concept I just can't get into it. I avoid anything turn based that isn't Pokemon (battle portions) or a board game, it just pisses me off for some reason.
---
"Please explain to me how a dog can help a blind person see the difference in 720p to 1080p in tv sets under 32"?" - NakedSnake1986
#36Shin_GallonPosted 1/25/2013 6:06:39 PM
Sports and Call of Duty. I'll play anything else.
#37SHAO-KhanPosted 1/25/2013 6:09:14 PM
FPS because they are boring overrated pieces of s***
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#38Gamerater66Posted 1/25/2013 6:10:28 PM
Anything that requires button-mashing (e.g. Sonic Unleashed)
#39GGearXPosted 1/25/2013 6:10:52 PM
levyjl1988 posted...
Sports games, if I want to play sports I go outside. These games lack story.

This. Why play Madden when you can grab a ball and go outside? Lazyness?
Why play Fifa when you could play soccer outside?
And don't give me a BS argument like
"Why play CoD when you can join the army"

It's not the same.
I mean At least a Driving game or flight sim has a reason. You can't drive most cars or planes without alot of money.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#40ZephyriuumPosted 1/25/2013 6:14:56 PM
Sports games and shooters, does racing games count as sport? if yes, then that's the only kind of sport game i like, and i tried to get into shooters, but it's all very boring(o only liked Vanquish)
---
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, so close and so far...
http://www.abload.de/img/narutovsraikageaxexr.gif