This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games do you guys avoid?

#71IcarusTheFinalPosted 1/25/2013 9:18:54 PM
Most sports, most racing (though Mario Kart and Beatle Adventure type games are fun), P&C RTSs, and I don't play many stealth games, which is odd because I max out Sneak first in Elder Scrolls, and I loved Dishonored.

I also don't play a lot of MMOs, but I would if I had a computer that could run them moderately smoothly, and I don't wanna pay for that right now.
---
They're Masterworks all, you can't go wrong.
#72bah_loelPosted 1/25/2013 9:27:37 PM
sport n FPS
---
Opo Wananatas.......
#73JanayBerryPosted 1/25/2013 9:31:04 PM
Sports, except NBA Jam.
---
PSN ID: Jim_Berry
Xbox 360 Gamertag: KKA OMEGA Jim
#74Perfect LightPosted 1/25/2013 9:37:26 PM(edited)
Sports, rhythm, fighting, racing, RTS and JRPGs (ugh). I'll try them every now and then, especially if they come recommended by a friend, but for the most part I will have nothing to do with these genres on my own.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbu3wJDmVQ - New gaming series
My podcast: hulkshare.com/inferiorminds
#75phillyeagles123Posted 1/25/2013 9:35:15 PM
Mainly RTS and Fighting games. RTS because I find them to be boring, and Fighting games because I suck at them.
#76AmareusPosted 1/25/2013 9:44:05 PM
Sports, fighters, usually racers.
---
"Every gen past *gen i stopped playing in* are unoriginal and terrible" -kirbymuncher
#77WinternovaPosted 1/25/2013 9:48:19 PM
EnemyWithin88 posted...

Everything by Nintendo.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#78RedWarlordPosted 1/25/2013 9:49:09 PM
First. Person. Shooters.

I feel SO disembodied! I'm a floating gun, for god's sake! I love 3rd person shooters though.

I wish there were more turn-based RPGs out there. There's no point in anyone saying they avoid those becuase they don't make them anymore.

Sports games arent for me either. But to those who say go outside and play, remember there are people who can't go outside and play! Not because of physical limitations, but because it may be snowing, or they may not have a lawn, or friends, or a ball, or there may be maneating lions roaming about.
#79HungtotheoverPosted 1/25/2013 9:49:33 PM
Winternova posted...
EnemyWithin88 posted...

Everything by Nintendo.

Attention seeking post in a flood of copy post.
---
I own you said the buyer.
#80DarkImpact2021Posted 1/25/2013 9:50:35 PM
Sports Games, Race Simulators, and Call of Duty. Also most Movie License titles. Especially those based off of Animated movies.