This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games do you guys avoid?

#81ChargrilledPosted 1/25/2013 10:51:04 PM
Sports
Fighting
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#82Fou LuPosted 1/25/2013 10:51:32 PM
First-person shooters and sports games.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#83EternalDividePosted 1/25/2013 11:02:20 PM
Anything involving motion controls.
Any game with Square Enix on the box.
Fighting games.
Any sports games other than football or the occasional extreme sports type affair.
Driving simulators like Gran Turismo. But arcade style racers are fine.
MMO's
Real time strategy games.
---
I support Alex Smith #11
#84WinternovaPosted 1/25/2013 11:07:58 PM
Hungtotheover posted...
Winternova posted...
EnemyWithin88 posted...
What games do you guys avoid?

Everything by Nintendo.

Attention seeking post in a flood of copy post.

It's an honest answer. They haven't made anything that interests me in a long, LONG time. I can think of one Nintendo-published game that I liked: Eternal Darkness. I'm not saying other people can't enjoy what they produce, I'm simply saying that Nintendo's product hasn't interested me since the early 90s.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#85grungastzenkiPosted 1/25/2013 11:18:24 PM
Jamanjax posted...
Sports and buttonmashers.

^This and FPS
---
I am an epic junkie
#86oxnerdPosted 1/25/2013 11:51:19 PM
shagadelic posted...
RTS, sports, racers, rhythm.
#87En Sabah NurPosted 1/25/2013 11:54:48 PM
I tend to buy from every genre. I won't really mess with sports games unless it's something like snowboarding, boxing, or racing (if that counts). Even then, I only buy certain titles.

I definitely enjoy certain puzzle games, platformers, japanese scrolling shooters, and RTS games but I find myself kind of staying away from most these days.

Still, I tend to buy most quality retail or XBLA games.
---
Playing - Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2, PSABR, Halo 4, Lego LOTR, Darksiders 2, Forza Horizon, Transformers FOC, DOA5, Game of Thrones, Skyrim, Resident Evil 6, MAA
#88majinbuu58Posted 1/26/2013 12:14:15 AM
Movie games generally.
#89DrakillionPosted 1/26/2013 12:17:45 AM
Unless a close friend has it, I avoid racing and sports games like the plague and to a certain point, fighting games. Unless it's Ultimate Marvel, BlazBlue, and Mortal Kombat, I'm not taking risks.

Lately though, I've been avoiding shooters. I have 18 in my 360 library alone, but I do have to give credit to Spec Ops: The Line. It touches on some good themes.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#90ChaosLives68Posted 1/26/2013 12:38:09 AM
Sports and fighting games. I have no interest in sports at all. And as far as fighting games go, I find them impressive. But again, no interest.