This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What games do you guys avoid?

#91OEIO999Posted 1/26/2013 12:40:07 AM
Lodiss posted...
Dance games.

/shudder

This, this, THIS!

Singings alright, but dancing....
#92snaggleooooPosted 1/26/2013 12:48:56 AM
Racing and Fighting games I won't touch with a 10-foot pole. I'm very, very close to giving up on shooters and platformers too.
#93Maxx_the_SlashPosted 1/26/2013 12:56:08 AM
- Sports (Football, Soccer, Baseball, etc.. This excludes racing games, which I do like).
- Real-Time Strategy.
- Tactical RPG.
- Visual novel.
- Rhythm (I used to like Guitar Hero, but I got out of it).

- Any game that uses hard difficulty as it's gimmick (Demon's Souls, I Wanna Be That Guy, etc.).
- "Artsy" games (Journey, Fez, Limbo, Braid... they don't impress me).
- Weeaboo games (Persona, Etrian Odyssey, and other games that get otaku jerks excited).
- MMORPG's we have to pay subscription fees for.
- FPS games that have a realistic war theme (CoD, Battlefield, Megal of Honor). I prefer ones like Doom and Halo.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#94BhaswaraPosted 1/26/2013 12:59:27 AM
for me, i only avoid sport games.but that's not mean i don't like them,i'm just not interested

anyway some of you were avoidin' racing games,tell me why
#95XenobowPosted 1/26/2013 1:02:53 AM
Sport, Kinect, FPS, Fighting, WRPGs
---
Lost Odyssey
#96kingwutuguPosted 1/26/2013 1:04:25 AM
Most of EA games unless its LOTRs and activision til they create something awesome again.
---
There is no I in team, But there is an I in Win
#97soldjangoPosted 1/26/2013 1:34:17 AM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
- Sports (Football, Soccer, Baseball, etc.. This excludes racing games, which I do like).
- Real-Time Strategy.
- Tactical RPG.
- Visual novel.
- Rhythm (I used to like Guitar Hero, but I got out of it).

- Any game that uses hard difficulty as it's gimmick (Demon's Souls, I Wanna Be That Guy, etc.).
- "Artsy" games (Journey, Fez, Limbo, Braid... they don't impress me).
- Weeaboo games (Persona, Etrian Odyssey, and other games that get otaku jerks excited).
- MMORPG's we have to pay subscription fees for.
- FPS games that have a realistic war theme (CoD, Battlefield, Megal of Honor). I prefer ones like Doom and Halo.

That cuts down on a lot of good games O_o Not that I really mind, since it's your preferences.

For me, I shy away from realistic racing/sports games. I'll play them now and again if someone else wants to, but very rarely.
---
360 Gamertag: Arcangel Legacy
It's a JRPG, meaning that the setting is in japan and stuff. -trodahawk
#98Gwildor123Posted 1/26/2013 1:38:49 AM
Singing game. I have a beautiful voice and I know if I play those game people will notice me and post up video of me singing. They are already putting hidden cam in my shower to catch me singing, so they can upload it to YouTube
---
Go Home And Be A Family Man
#99TwilightKurughiPosted 1/26/2013 1:45:22 AM
i avoid pretty much ALL Sports and most FPS and Racers there are some racers that i will play ( EX: Sonic Riders) and some FPS im willing to try (EX: Halo, Borderlands ) but other then that i give most games a try
#100Dark7Knights1Posted 1/26/2013 1:49:25 AM
Racing. I like playing Mario Kart, though.
---
Makes sense to me...