This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any gamers around who feel like games lack the creativity thrley use to due to

#31SoF-RamboPosted 1/27/2013 12:30:17 AM
memphis12 posted...
SoF-Rambo posted...
memphis12 posted...
Obsidian cares.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity

When was the last time Obsidian made a game that worked properly at launch/had all planned content?

What? Find me any game that doesn't need patched? I can't remember the last time a game I bought didn't have a day one patch.

South Park: The Stick of Truth, might surprise you.

Just saying, from what I've played (KoTOR II, Fallout: NV) Obsidian does not have a good track record.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#32memphis12Posted 1/27/2013 12:39:31 AM
SoF-Rambo posted...
memphis12 posted...
SoF-Rambo posted...
memphis12 posted...
Obsidian cares.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity

When was the last time Obsidian made a game that worked properly at launch/had all planned content?

What? Find me any game that doesn't need patched? I can't remember the last time a game I bought didn't have a day one patch.

South Park: The Stick of Truth, might surprise you.

Just saying, from what I've played (KoTOR II, Fallout: NV) Obsidian does not have a good track record.

Depends how you look at it. They have a great track record when it comes to Epic RPG's. They do have some buggy games I'l agree. Saying that, XCom (my favourite game of 2013) has a game breaking bug where you Can't complete the game, but I got past it (starting game again lol)

I understand your point, I just thought other games have sometimes bigger bugs.

I do like what Obsidian are doing with Project Eternity though.
---
'I wrestled with an alligator,I tussled with a whale,only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.'
#33JamanjaxPosted 1/27/2013 12:42:19 AM
Just saying, from what I've played (KoTOR II, Fallout: NV)

Wat? Bugginess aside, those are both better games than the ones that came before them.
---
He who has the blues, has a good thing.
#34SoF-RamboPosted 1/27/2013 12:52:48 AM
Jamanjax posted...
Just saying, from what I've played (KoTOR II, Fallout: NV)

Wat? Bugginess aside, those are both better games than the ones that came before them.

I'm pretty sure I started a quest or 2 in KoTOR that had no end due to the files being cut out. New Vegas had a million game-breaking issues, but I've come to the realization that it might've been due to the fact that BethSoft possibly has the best QA Testers known to man.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#35MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 1:10:55 AM
Yea no more heroes is unique but felt to much like a bad guy and to gory for me personally I usually play good side or anti heroes like darksiders 2 and prototype.
#36MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 1:18:52 AM
Kotr and dragon age seemed like there was allot of passion behind then I hav mixed feelings about elder scrolls especially skyrim like how repetitive combat gets, specifically any melee without a shield has no depth then your other direct damage options are archery or destruction and dest has problems well not so much since db came out.
#37CapwnDPosted 1/27/2013 2:57:54 AM(edited)
MoonBound would you mind posting your gamertag, or if you don't want to do that at least go to xbox.com and copy and paste your list of games played? I'm just curious what Xbox 360 games you've played.
---
Death to Videodrome, Long Live the New Flesh
#38MoonBound(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:59:16 AM
Money issues no home internet for a while not really sure when ill be able to get it again.
#39SunDevil77Posted 1/27/2013 5:59:11 AM
Wait, is that why Minecraft is now in the top 3 most played games on Xbox?

Or...why indie games are on the rise?

Or, why Halo, one of the most popular franchises in gaming that is rated M, yet is a very, very mild M.
---
Bro, when you tack on mass, you sacrifice flexibility. That's just a straight up fact
#40TwinmoldPosted 1/27/2013 6:34:26 AM
You know what's funny? Is that when people reminisce back to the old days of gaming they generally only mention 2 or 3 great games and then hold that up as the standard, ignoring the vast sums of shovelware they didn't like or play.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf