This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you guys played Metal Gear Solid 3 aka the best game ever created?

#11JenniferTatePosted 1/27/2013 2:32:51 AM
I liked the antagonists more than the ones in Suns and Guns, but outside of that 3 is my least favorite of the Solid series.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#12DxZ99Posted 1/27/2013 2:33:00 AM
''The Best is yet to Come'' from Metal Gear Solid 1 is the best game ever created.
#13TheGam3925Posted 1/27/2013 2:43:17 AM
Hey I remember you. You're that guy that had your topic removed for lying about MGS4, which will never be released on 360 btw.
---
360 - The Game 925
PSN - TheGame925
#14oasisbeyondPosted 1/27/2013 2:45:54 AM
For the time.. That final 4 hours of the game were pretty amazing, nothing touched those moments. Scenes, music, gameplay, emotion were spectacular. You shooting "#$$%%%%" you know who... That was started there, and now we see it in games like cod or other games, but the impact isn't as strong as that game. Man tears indeed.
Saluts tc.

I still need to buy the HD collection though :)
#15hak145Posted 1/27/2013 2:50:38 AM
ehh mgs3 had way too much talking. It was a convoluted mess because it basically was simulating anime. The beginning of mgs2 sons of liberty is written much better. Hopefully the rest of that game will hold up.
---
Gamertag XL:CRAZYjump
Winner: Dark Souls
#16HawkerHurricanePosted 1/27/2013 2:51:04 AM
The worst movie I've ever watched.
---
Political correctness is fascism with manners.
#17Hitman_67Posted 1/27/2013 3:13:52 AM
Reminds me why i don't use this board anymore. It seems most of the users are like my friend..
They can't enjoy something without shooting 24/7 and if they don't understand the story its horrible.

Since i collect Metal Gear games i have of course played MGS3, and in my opinion it is the best of them as it added a lot i enjoyed. I remember i used to collect animals just to hear why Para-Medic had to say about them.

"Red on black, Fellow jack- red on yellow, kill a fellow" (Her explaining how to tell which of the snakes that share the same colors is deadly or not)

Next to that MGS was the best of them all, since it was the first to mark the new gen of MGS games. Sniper wolf, Revolver, and the whole "Switch controller", ontop of story etc. Surely was amazing.

But in the end, Big Boss is my favorite character thanks to MGS3, MGS:PO, MGS:PW.
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
#18MahoganyTooth92Posted 1/27/2013 3:32:37 AM
Yes I have played it.
No, it's not the best game ever made, but it's pretty far up there.
---
"Mahohgay Teeth, you are wrong. Target Finder does not ignore Cold Blooded. U mad?"-HuffyChicken
#19policemenmanPosted 1/27/2013 3:38:41 AM
MGS series is the best. all of them are first for me. i dont know what to say about MGrising though. but i think its still one of the best
#20MySnakesSolidPosted 1/27/2013 3:41:52 AM
it is a great game but not my personal favourite of all time, I actually prefer MGS1 on PS1 to MGS3 all things considered...